Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've been having a quick look through the website and seen some things I like, but I was just wondering what the quality of their clothes are like?

The prices are really cheap, so I'm not expecting anything amazing, but I don't want to waste my money on something that'll look like cheap tat

Anybody bought anything from this website?

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    i've bought things from there, the quality of what i bought was better than boohoo and primark, i'd say it's probably equal to asos. its a pretty unknown website, so i doubt you'll get many resonses to this thread!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MazMaz)
    i've bought things from there, the quality of what i bought was better than boohoo and primark, i'd say it's probably equal to asos. its a pretty unknown website, so i doubt you'll get many resonses to this thread!
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I've never heard of it before, but just checked it out, and some of the stuff is a really good price in there - and direct copies of what topshop have just launched, in spring/summer and autumn/winter trends - thanks for the link! x x x

ReputationRep:
    I bought 2 dresses and a skirt from them recently and I think that the quality is quite good, like MazMaz said, it's comparable to Asos etc.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 5, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.