Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone know anything about the BPP diagnostic test & interview for their Law LLB? watch

ReputationRep:
    Basically what is in the title. Anyone know anything about this? The test format? Anything at all?

thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    did you manage to find out or has anyone replied to you?

I would really like to know what the diagnostic test and interview are like?

Thanks guys,

ReputationRep:
    just get an early night and don't let other students put you off during the test. It's hard, you really need to block everything out and give it 100% otherwise you might get into the 'I'm doing a test, I'm thinking about doing a test' mindset.

ReputationRep:
    When I called up today to ask about it I was told the test was similar to the LNAT e.g. it will include areas like:

Punctuation/Grammar test
    Verbal Reasoning

She said the test is designed to understand how you work, handle information and such.

Indeed try your best, relax and read everything thoroughly.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.judd.kent.sch.uk/Document...SampleTest.pdf

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.