Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Smoking is cool watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    That actually is very true. People say that smoking makes you look uncool but I don't really know anyone (apart from my parents) that would think someone was really uncool because they smoke...where I live though, its cooler to smoke weed and hookah than cigarettes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kagutsuchi)
    There wasn't a story. :wtf:
    :rofl:

And I agree with your above comment.

Smoking = not cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by readyfortheweekend999)
    That actually is very true. People say that smoking makes you look uncool but I don't really know anyone (apart from my parents) that would think someone was really uncool because they smoke...where I live though, its cooler to smoke weed and hookah than cigarettes.
    Tbh the people who said this are probably 13 years old with enough girth to be getting on with, nevermind a nicotine habit to beat as well

And I doubt your parents think its uncool, they probably dislike it, due to the cigarette being associated with rebellious youth through the ages

ReputationRep:
    The only people who think that smoking looks cool are smokers.
    /thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean87)
    correct... and then you also think thats its pretty immature to be attracted to a smoker
    grow up..you just gotta have the last word..!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *TheSweetestDrug*)
    grow up..you just gotta have the last word..!
    theres just so much fail in this comment

go you

ReputationRep:
    snuff movie ha ha : the horrific u tube video in the past : the baby in thayland who was sucking on a sig ha ha ha ( not so shocking for me i am more shocked about modern sexual represion )

ReputationRep:
    According to my biology textbook 25% of smokers die of Lung cancer. Not taking into account other illness's caused by smoking I will not be having the odd cigarette this weekend.

Plus it really does smell disgusting.
    But yes it's a great icebreaker at parties.

ReputationRep:
    Kissing a smoker is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    Kissing a smoker is disgusting.
    Kissing you is disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    you wish you knew what kissing me was like lol

ReputationRep:
    The best place in a club imo is the smoking area.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LC_x)
    you wish you knew what kissing me was like lol
    I don't.
    Anyway, if I see a girl smoking, all I can think of are her tarry, disgusting lungs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schoolstudent)
    I don't.
    Anyway, if I see a girl smoking, all I can think of are her tarry, disgusting lungs.
    If I say a girl eating cheese, egg yolks, beef, pork, poultry, or shrimp, all I can think of are her dirty and cholesterol clotted arteries. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TomLeeViyo)
    If I say a girl eating cheese, egg yolks, beef, pork, poultry, or shrimp, all I can think of are her dirty and cholesterol clotted arteries. :sad:
    well i'm put off girls eating meat because it's cruel, not because of health reasons. but i get you about the artery thing: if i see a girl eating chips, i'm put off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by schoolstudent)
    well i'm put off girls eating meat because it's cruel, not because of health reasons. but i get you about the artery thing: if i see a girl eating chips, i'm put off.
    I was actually being sarcastic. The point is, whatever you do, you will ruin your body one way or the other.
    Both smoking and eating food that would block your arteries is for "pleasure".

And I don't think eating meat is cruel. It's a natural thing and, besides, even if I decide not to buy meat at the supermarket tomorrow, I don't think it will bring the cow back to life.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.