Cheeks Watch

Nutta!
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 years ago
Hey,

I lost a lot of weight but I have these cheeks, that are slightly round. I have a roundish face. I would consider myself slim and in good shape at size 8...

I want more definition in my cheeks perhaps a little weight loss with help me or do you think its down to genetics?

Im Bengali so a characteristic is having a roundish face and a prominent nose .. so I'm like this because of what I am?

Or should I just lose a little more and see if it makes a difference..?
pink_princess1990
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Use blusher/bronzer to give illusion of cheekbones, maybes.
Joel4fun4u
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
(Original post by pink_princess1990)
Use blusher/bronzer to give illusion of cheekbones, maybes.
I wouldn't mind 'Blushing' my 'Bronzer' in the direction of your 'cheek bones', if you know what I'm saying, baby.
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
You've either got prominant cheek bones, or you haven't. Losing more weight (and at a size 8 already, I wouldn't recommend it) may just make you look ill/drawn.

Looks like it's just something you'll have to accept. You can accentuate your cheekbones with contouring blusher/bronzer. But losing weight won't change your genetic make up.
Chez87
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
I have this problem I wish I had prominent cheekbones, and I don't know how to contour very well either...
Mike_P
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 years ago
Round faces can be really sweet and nonetheless beautiful, giving character to a girl.
Accept your face and be proud of it :lovehug:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have any savings?

Yes (69)
75.82%
No (22)
24.18%

Watched Threads