Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Wow...what a 3 days!

What can I say?! Everyone at the Stafford campus (residential) step ahead is so lovely!!

All the nerves that I had about meeting new people at staffs have evaperated - everyone is lovely, funny, kind and easy to talk to!

Its the only Summer holiday I have truely wanted to end so I can get on with freshers week lol :P

I feel completely at home and people won't look at you funny if you say "EPIC FAIL" or "LOLCATS" out loud. :P hahaha.

I will have many fond memories "shopping friend" *thumbs up* (Dave2- you know what I mean lols)

Dave 1 feeding my bad Ribena addiction...and funny plagarism talks..."SHOOT HIM" haha

Dave 3 being a fellow webby guy!

Chris is just plain funny and a lovely guy to talk to

Bens Belly is also is a bit of a celebrity along with his EPIC BURPS and a funny Karaoke singer...

Vic, of course is ..well, Vic and showed us an awsome presentation of some very talented shelf decoration...and again is a lovely guy to all us n00bs :P

How did everyone else find it....

ReputationRep:
    Epiccccccccccccccccccccc.

ReputationRep:
    Epiccccccccccccccccccccc.
    Indeed. Couldn't put it better myself!

ReputationRep:
    Were there many girls Ruby?

ReputationRep:
    Good times indeed. How our Thriller video scored the most in that task is beyond me.

(Original post by Frazzled22)
    Were there many girls Ruby?
    Not that I'm Ruby, but I think the whole "no girl" thing is put a bit extremely on forums and stuff. From my observation there were several girl groups wondering around so I wouldn't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    There was around 15-20 girls from the step ahead group. I wouldnt really use that as a counter anyway. The group was only about 1/12th of the amount of Freshers decending on the place come September.

ReputationRep:
    Sounded a laugh (Y)

ReputationRep:
    It was nothing how I expected it to be but I really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    "what a 3 days" doesn't roll of the tongue very well , I hate you .

ReputationRep:
    It really was rather epic! Karaoke on that final night was just too awesome for words.

ReputationRep:
    The one referred to as 'Dave 2' here!

Yes to Karaoke - even if I was last on and had ruined my voice from singing all night haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!! Can't wait for sept!

ReputationRep:
    YESSSSS looking forward to these girls lollllll

ReputationRep:
    What girls? haha. It was a great 3 days.

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.