Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Wow...what a 3 days!

What can I say?! Everyone at the Stafford campus (residential) step ahead is so lovely!!

All the nerves that I had about meeting new people at staffs have evaperated - everyone is lovely, funny, kind and easy to talk to!

Its the only Summer holiday I have truely wanted to end so I can get on with freshers week lol :P

I feel completely at home and people won't look at you funny if you say "EPIC FAIL" or "LOLCATS" out loud. :P hahaha.

I will have many fond memories "shopping friend" *thumbs up* (Dave2- you know what I mean lols)

Dave 1 feeding my bad Ribena addiction...and funny plagarism talks..."SHOOT HIM" haha

Dave 3 being a fellow webby guy!

Chris is just plain funny and a lovely guy to talk to

Bens Belly is also is a bit of a celebrity along with his EPIC BURPS and a funny Karaoke singer...

Vic, of course is ..well, Vic and showed us an awsome presentation of some very talented shelf decoration...and again is a lovely guy to all us n00bs :P

How did everyone else find it....

ReputationRep:
    Epiccccccccccccccccccccc.

ReputationRep:
    Epiccccccccccccccccccccc.
    Indeed. Couldn't put it better myself!

ReputationRep:
    Were there many girls Ruby?

ReputationRep:
    Good times indeed. How our Thriller video scored the most in that task is beyond me.

(Original post by Frazzled22)
    Were there many girls Ruby?
    Not that I'm Ruby, but I think the whole "no girl" thing is put a bit extremely on forums and stuff. From my observation there were several girl groups wondering around so I wouldn't worry too much.

ReputationRep:
    There was around 15-20 girls from the step ahead group. I wouldnt really use that as a counter anyway. The group was only about 1/12th of the amount of Freshers decending on the place come September.

ReputationRep:
    Sounded a laugh (Y)

ReputationRep:
    It was nothing how I expected it to be but I really enjoyed it.

ReputationRep:
    "what a 3 days" doesn't roll of the tongue very well , I hate you .

ReputationRep:
    It really was rather epic! Karaoke on that final night was just too awesome for words.

ReputationRep:
    The one referred to as 'Dave 2' here!

Yes to Karaoke - even if I was last on and had ruined my voice from singing all night haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha!! Can't wait for sept!

ReputationRep:
    YESSSSS looking forward to these girls lollllll

ReputationRep:
    What girls? haha. It was a great 3 days.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.