Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Chatting to a friend about results day and we remember the french readign exam we had in year 10, as we were doing it a year early they didnt want to use hall for just about 12 people so they put us in a classroom to be supervised by a subsitute teacher, who i can only nicely describe as incompetent. She was completely unaware of the exam rules or maybe didn't know it was a real exam after the listening test, 99% of us realised this and people just turned to each other and whispering answers! She didn't seem to care or maybe hear us whispering but nobody had their tests void. Suprisingly enough, everyone exceeded their targets and french was supposed to be my hardest subject!!

ReputationRep:
    not quite so lax, but I remember having way too much time for GCSE maths, people finished with an hour left and had a sleep before the next exam

ReputationRep:
    I think no is the answer, not in that way anyway.
    AQA French Listening this year was easy though.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh sociology. Did it with my eyes closed and luckily got 100%.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    not quite so lax, but I remember having way too much time for GCSE maths, people finished with an hour left and had a sleep before the next exam
    Ahh I remember those days :P

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I was relaxed in basically all my GCSE exams. I am a relaxed person and rarely stress, same with exams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wootwootwoot)
    that was my most relaxing exam too. only i'm kinda geeky come exam time and i felt a bit silly checking my exam paper until the end whilst everyone else was looking bored
    It was relaxing as I did it a year early and we were allowed to retake in year 11 if we weren't happy with the grade we got

ReputationRep:
    My Science. it wasn't much as relaxed but rather I decided to sleep and my friend poked me with 10 minutes to spear and I managed to get an D on it. But full marks on both paper but just an U on each coursework :/ I blame the teachers. They never supervised me and I was suppose to do it at lunchtime but they didn't turn up nor care so I didn't do it in the end :/

ReputationRep:
    Errrrr, no, nevereverever. I'm an absolute mess before exams, no matter how much revision I put in beforehand! Seriously, my arm went numb before english I was so terrified :'D

ReputationRep:
    Maths S1 in Year 11. I knew I hadn't a clue, and had informed the teacher as much before the Christmas break. And thus, I embraced the fail :awesome:
    1 mark off an E in the end. Go me

ReputationRep:
    Maths C1 in Year 11. Panicked all the way upto the exam, when I actually sat down to do it, I was totally carefree. Got an A somehow.

ReputationRep:
    it wasn't really relaxed becuase i was terrified about the exam but i did have an exam where i was the only person in the room sitting the paper

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Maths. The exam took like 30 mins to complete. My friend actually brought in a toy fan to play with in the exam. :rolleyes: Good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moe Lester)
    Yeah, I was relaxed in basically all my GCSE exams. I am a relaxed person and rarely stress, same with exams.
    This, although my French listening was particularly relaxed. Took 30 mins longer than planned, going through 2 tapes and 3 tape players :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainbow-Dream)
    that was my most relaxing exam too. only i'm kinda geeky come exam time and i felt a bit silly checking my exam paper until the end whilst everyone else was looking bored
    It was relaxing as I did it a year early and we were allowed to retake in year 11 if we weren't happy with the grade we got
    same here, there was no pressure bcause i knew i could retake at the same time as the rest of the year. didnt need to retake though, probably because i was relaxed :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gozatron)
    Chatting to a friend about results day and we remember the french readign exam we had in year 10, as we were doing it a year early they didnt want to use hall for just about 12 people so they put us in a classroom to be supervised by a subsitute teacher, who i can only nicely describe as incompetent. She was completely unaware of the exam rules or maybe didn't know it was a real exam after the listening test, 99% of us realised this and people just turned to each other and whispering answers! She didn't seem to care or maybe hear us whispering but nobody had their tests void. Suprisingly enough, everyone exceeded their targets and french was supposed to be my hardest subject!!
    GCSE Electronics was the most 'relaxed' exam I ever had. Finished with around 90 minutes to spare, so I ended up making awesome hexagon tile patterns using the compass and pencil I had on my desk.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x0hannah0x)
    same here, there was no pressure bcause i knew i could retake at the same time as the rest of the year. didnt need to retake though, probably because i was relaxed :p:
    i didn't need to retake either, however i wish all exams were like that. i don't mind having too much time, in fact i like it as i'm more relaxed. unlike gcse english exams :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lil08)
    Yeh sociology. Did it with my eyes closed and luckily got 100%.
    My eyes were open, but only for around 45 minutes and I got 100% too (unexpected as I had missed so many lessons and binned most of my class notes after the lesson).

ReputationRep:
    aqa ict short course finished it in around 30 mins with an hour to spare.

ReputationRep:
    GCSE Maths was thoroughly cotchable

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.