Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    R.E. despite it being my first exam because I found it quite simple, it wasn't that important, and I was in the Conference Suite, which is a lovely temperature, unlike the cold, dark, emotionless Hall :P
    The French Oral in my opinion was quite relaxing, I have never been so scared for an exam, but once I got in it was okay really
    I am always writing to the last minute, and my final exam was Statistics, which was the only other exam I got in the Conference Suite. It was nice to have so much time to look back and such!

ReputationRep:
    DRAMA it was really fun it was nothing like an exam at all i was in a really good group and we all got along. and because it we even had time to have a gossip in the end becuase we finnished early.

ReputationRep:
    All of them...
    I finished relatively quickly in all my exams, apart from English and English Lit where I managed to write 14/15 pages on each but I still finished with ten minutes left
    Maths was a piss-take, I found that really easy and finished within half an hour. I slept for the following hour or so and someone hit me on the head when it was time to leave
    It was too hyped up.
    I didn’t really bother with revision. I never needed to revise like some people who do hours and hours a night. I've never failed a test...
    So overall my GCSE’s were really relaxing

ReputationRep:
    Probably maths... i spent 30 min doing exam then 30 doing last question :O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.