Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    R.E. despite it being my first exam because I found it quite simple, it wasn't that important, and I was in the Conference Suite, which is a lovely temperature, unlike the cold, dark, emotionless Hall :P
    The French Oral in my opinion was quite relaxing, I have never been so scared for an exam, but once I got in it was okay really
    I am always writing to the last minute, and my final exam was Statistics, which was the only other exam I got in the Conference Suite. It was nice to have so much time to look back and such!

ReputationRep:
    DRAMA it was really fun it was nothing like an exam at all i was in a really good group and we all got along. and because it we even had time to have a gossip in the end becuase we finnished early.

ReputationRep:
    All of them...
    I finished relatively quickly in all my exams, apart from English and English Lit where I managed to write 14/15 pages on each but I still finished with ten minutes left
    Maths was a piss-take, I found that really easy and finished within half an hour. I slept for the following hour or so and someone hit me on the head when it was time to leave
    It was too hyped up.
    I didn’t really bother with revision. I never needed to revise like some people who do hours and hours a night. I've never failed a test...
    So overall my GCSE’s were really relaxing

ReputationRep:
    Probably maths... i spent 30 min doing exam then 30 doing last question :O

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.