Turn on thread page Beta

Flying Ant Day watch

ReputationRep:
    Erghh it was horrible, I had to sprint to my car waving my arms in the air. Well. I didn't have to obviously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    1: True
    2: You'll want them oneday... or get very drunk and say you want one (babies are cute after all) :p:
    3. Def. Let's leave it at that
    one day maybe, just not one day soon, drunkenness is not fun :p: :ninja:

they can be cute

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    I just don't understand people like you ;-;
    Hehe :p:

ReputationRep:
    Hehe :p:
    I wasn't joking. I really don't understand people who kill bugs. I don't get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    I wasn't joking. I really don't understand people who kill bugs. I don't get it.
    Because I hate bugs. There're annoying and try to get on your food. I've killed ants since I could walk. Least you can eat cows and pigs and chickens...

ReputationRep:
    Because I hate bugs. There're annoying and try to get on your food. I've killed ants since I could walk. Least you can eat cows and pigs and chickens...
    wat. I'm a vegetarian! Anyway. Butts. We're ruining this thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airel)
    wat. I'm a vegetarian! Anyway. Butts. We're ruining this thread.
    Oh kk f.e. I'm not :p: (work at Mc Donalds and all, can't be really lol) True. But we stayed on topic for so long :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moneyballs2)
    I haven't noticed them today. I believe that in SouthEast England we had our flying ant day the weekend before last! We're cool like that
    you're spot on... although it wasn't a weekend i was walking to work but it might have been a friday so we'll stick with that lol

there was so many they were coming out of the drains and one went under my eye lid and it stung like a UTI

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.