Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/Fre.../5747423893190

I got this for my birthday in blue and i want to wear it out on the weekend but its see through and i dont kno what to wear underneith it
    any ideaaas?

ReputationRep:
    you could try a cami in the same colour underneath? or a contrasting one?

Ruth xx

ReputationRep:
    id go for black or a black bra type top

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for a black bra. Just a plain t shirt type bra, nothing too fancy. If you don't feel comfortable with that then just a plain black vest top.

ReputationRep:
    what about one of those stick on bra things in black??

ReputationRep:
    tbh, if it was me I would return it :thumbsdown:

However, if you really like it then I would suggest a nude coloured vest in the same shape as the top.

ReputationRep:
    Nude coloured bra?

ReputationRep:
    thank youu for the feedback think im gona go for a black bra with it

ReputationRep:
    NP, its realy nice btw

ReputationRep:
    I would put a little white top underneath to express the colour... but just a bra would look fine I'm sure

ReputationRep:
    I'd probably wear a black bandeau style top under it but tbh I agree with whoever said they'd take it back - it'd look awful on me :emo:

Have fun on your night out

ReputationRep:
    A nude coloured vest/.

ReputationRep:
    Depends. In some social contexts bing see through really isn't an issue. Just something to consider.

ReputationRep:
    But if you just wear a bra, the straps will show, and even the back of the bra (it seems quite low in the back). That's just nasty.
    I'll wear it over a thin light grey (or black) t-shirt with shorts sleeves , or a tube top (American Apparel have loads of that kind of stuff). I like the contrast between a plain little cotton tee and sequins. And visible bras are a massive pet peeve for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyyyy)

I got this for my birthday in blue and i want to wear it out on the weekend but its see through and i dont kno what to wear underneith it
    any ideaaas?
    wow that girl gets less than no boobs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vickyyyy)

any ideaaas?
    Strappy tops, short sheeved tops...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.