Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Plenty time !! Proper organise it next week? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cold Logic)
    Oh man I'm totally going to get lost, or miss it, or something! I guess we should put some more planning into place :P
    I say we pick a time on the sunday and that'll be that, then just see who turns up! lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    I can't wait to move! lol, i'm so so bored and still have all day today, all next week and then all the following week! x I wish it was tomorrow we were moving in! lol xx

ReputationRep:
    You guys are lucky, I wish I could move away. My mum and dad wouldn't let me though. Bahhh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    You guys are lucky, I wish I could move away. My mum and dad wouldn't let me though. Bahhh.
    Why not? Where do you stay? x

I told my parents i was moving lol.. plus it'd be a bad idea for me to commute lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    Why not? Where do you stay? x

I told my parents i was moving lol.. plus it'd be a bad idea for me to commute lol xxx
    I live in Glasgow already, so there would be no point of moving out :P I'll have to get the bus probably so that'll take about 30 mins I think cause my mum and dad won't run me to the train station. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    I live in Glasgow already, so there would be no point of moving out :P I'll have to get the bus probably so that'll take about 30 mins I think cause my mum and dad won't run me to the train station. :P
    Lol aww ok i live in Perth, an 1 and a half hour drive in the car lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Hay all

Just been faffing about on the strathclyde stuff and a meet up sounds like a plan. Better than being thrown in at the deep end on the 19th. So if the plans still on gimi details and shall see y'all there And im studying product design and staying at chancellors if your wondering

ReputationRep:
    We're meeting on the Sunday at George Square opposite Queen Street Station x all those at Chancellors are probably wandering down together, no time has been decided as of yet xx

ReputationRep:
    We should decide now!!

Because I'm here all night and not working for once and bored!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deeznutztatseguuuud)
    Hay all

Just been faffing about on the strathclyde stuff and a meet up sounds like a plan. Better than being thrown in at the deep end on the 19th. So if the plans still on gimi details and shall see y'all there And im studying product design and staying at chancellors if your wondering
    Hey Theres quite a few of us in Chancellors on here, including me!! We are gonna decide a time later this week I think, xx

ReputationRep:
    Would it not be easier to just meet outside the union?x

ReputationRep:
    Yes... but it would also be very busy

It's really not hard to find the union. Is on one side of the steep hills.... lol See, if your standing at the bottom of the hill and facing up its on the left side of it, half way up...

I'm sure thats the Union...

ReputationRep:
    not everyone knows where the union is (eg me) and so george square is easiest to find plus the union will have tons of people lol, george square will just be tsr folks if thats the point of the meet up lol xx

ReputationRep:
    ok doke x

ReputationRep:
    how about 3pm... means it gives us plenty of time to nurse the hangover from the night before..

how are we all gunna identify ourselves as "tsr folk" lol ...

ReputationRep:
    We should all make a TSR t-shirt to wear - as if we are tourists

Or someone who make a flag and arrive early and wave it about!!!!

I like that idea!!!

ReputationRep:
    hahaha im not waving no flag!! lol ..

ReputationRep:
    t shirt idea is awesome! lol x well we could all wear a certain colour? or something..? lol

3pm is a good time lol x

xx

ReputationRep:
    where abouts on George square are we meeting, it's quite big- under one of the statues or something?

Also the colour thing is a good idea, or someone could make a sign or something?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 8, 2009
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.