Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    yeah mines are 10 til 4 each day..

ReputationRep:
    im tues, wed and thurs x 10-4, 10-3 and then i think the last one is quite a bit shorter..

ReputationRep:
    well... this time next saturday we will all be gettin ready to move in!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr-patrick)
    well... this time next saturday we will all be gettin ready to move in!!
    Hopefully this time next week a fair few of us will have keys and be moved in!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    I think this time next week I will already be in, I think I'm going up to GLasgow by about 10/11...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    I think this time next week I will already be in, I think I'm going up to GLasgow by about 10/11...
    Yeah i am going at around the same time.. leaving perth around 9ish so will get to glasgow at like half 10/11 xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, sounds about right to me, about 1hoour 30/ 2hour max drive up really. He needs to get back to work by 2 latest I think...

Luckily Forbes is just round the corner from the Office bit we need to colect the keys from!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Yeah, sounds about right to me, about 1hoour 30/ 2hour max drive up really. He needs to get back to work by 2 latest I think...

Luckily Forbes is just round the corner from the Office bit we need to colect the keys from!
    office bit? huh??? lol x do we not have to go to todd's diner for something? do we then have to go to the office for the keys? :O lol x

ReputationRep:
    Oh, no, I thought the office was at Todds Diner, apparently not!

ReputationRep:
    lol silly :P

you confused me! lol

xx

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone else think the Fresher's pass might be a watre of money? I worked out i wouldnt even spend £25 on entry to stuff.. and do you think you'll be able to get a gold card during freshers week or do you have to buy them before? xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    Does anyone else think the Fresher's pass might be a watre of money? I worked out i wouldnt even spend £25 on entry to stuff.. and do you think you'll be able to get a gold card during freshers week or do you have to buy them before? xx

Will probably be good to have...... I was wondering that too.... if people will be getting them beforehand. Think I might just wait till i get there
    All I care about is that I meet someone who will go to N-Dubz with me lol x x x

ReputationRep:
    I will! I love NDubz!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah the pass was over priced. Even if i went to everything i want to it still isnt £38. But i guess we get in easier maybe ?.

Also people are telling me you need to bring your acceptance letter to freshers with you.
    Any know anything about this ? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess_racho)
    Yeah the pass was over priced. Even if i went to everything i want to it still isnt £38. But i guess we get in easier maybe ?.

Also people are telling me you need to bring your acceptance letter to freshers with you.
    Any know anything about this ? x
    You need your acceptance letter up until you have registered and have your student ID card xx

ReputationRep:
    im so confused about this whole freshers week thing, im so unogranised and havent even thought about a pass or anything! i dont need one do i?

...dont think i have enough time to get one now anyway lol x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    You need your acceptance letter up until you have registered and have your student ID card xx

Is that your letter from UCAS saying you have been accepted cause i dont think i actually have one from strathclyde...maybe i lost it

ReputationRep:
    I bought a gold card today

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori1607)
    Is that your letter from UCAS saying you have been accepted cause i dont think i actually have one from strathclyde...maybe i lost it
    Yeah im sure it is.. but i still have mine..

Is there any way you can get another one sent?

ReputationRep:
    what do we need it for?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.