Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    who you going with? you wanting to meet up before?

ReputationRep:
    Im going saturday too
    Cannot waitttt ! hehe

Im going as 80's for the ball =]
    everyone else dressing up ?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    i have no idea what im going as for the ball yet.. ideas anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenM1991)
    i have no idea what im going as for the ball yet.. ideas anyone?

omg me either! i could do with some ideas too! lol

xx x x

ReputationRep:
    who are you going with :lol: ? i need someone to go with haha
    hmmm.... 80s sounds good? argh idk il need to have a look for ideas i is skint!

ReputationRep:
    who you going with? you wanting to meet up before?
    I'm currently going on my ownsome so i'll happily meet up lol xx

ReputationRep:
    awesome
    do you have bebo/facebook? il mail you my mobile number anyways!

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys . Thats me just back from my holidays .. not been on this in ages ! lol. Did anyhting ever get arranged for a tsr meet up ?

ReputationRep:
    Just read back a cople of pages. I'm working till 5 on Sunday so won't be able to meet up at 3 gutter lol ! Where are yous going on Sunday night?

ReputationRep:
    who are you going with :lol: ? i need someone to go with haha
    hmmm.... 80s sounds good? argh idk il need to have a look for ideas i is skint!

no ideaa lol i need someone to go with.......... 80s does sound good haha me too..... maybe justhead to primark lol x x x x

ReputationRep:
    I honestly don't knonw what's happening on Sunday after we meet up.. some people have suggested going straight to the union, another good idea was to go out for a meal somewhere..

xx

ReputationRep:
    Awell I'll maybe recognise a couple of yous in the union and go and say hi . I'll probs just head into primark and try and find something 80ish but I don't have a clue what kind of things. Think I'm going to google it lol :P. Is anyone else getting quite dressed up for going out at night. Thats my favourite part of going out lol !

ReputationRep:
    i'll probably stick to trousers and a nice top with heels lol.. x
    i cant decide what decade to go to x
    Or whether to go in fancy dress or not lol x
    I have a 50s style dress but i dont fancy the 50s era music lol.. i have a saloon girl dress but it depends how many others will be going in fancy dress.. lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure other people will be going in fancy dress as there will be hundreds of people at the union. I just want to go to the barony bar lol and thats the one with the 80's plus I love 80's music :P

ReputationRep:
    i love 80s, 90s and 00s music so either of those would be good but other than 80s.. the other two dont really have a specific 'fashion' as such, do they?
    aww im dont have a clue where to go! lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah thats what I thought. I googled 80's fashion and got some pretty good ideas

ReputationRep:
    but i suppose what we can find in primark or whatever in less than a week lol xx

ReputationRep:
    I was either going to go for a long top with a big belt and leggings or leg warmers lol

ReputationRep:
    God i'm stuffed.. i dont have the legs for that lol x i need trousers lol that dont highlight the size of my thighs lol xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutie Xx)
    no ideaa lol i need someone to go with.......... 80s does sound good haha me too..... maybe justhead to primark lol x x x x
    come with us the more the merrier :P ah im honestly so friggin excited BTW warning everyone in advance; im from castlemilk so i currently speak like a total ned :lol: i do go quite polite sometimes so maybe you'll all have the pleasure of my "posh voice" hahaa don't judge!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.