Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Omg my legs are probably my worst feature too lol. I hate my thighs!!! But I just have kind of accaepted them especially since I have to walk around for the past 2 weeks with my bikini on lol. I'm sure you will be fine

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenM1991)
    come with us the more the merrier :P ah im honestly so friggin excited BTW warning everyone in advance; im from castlemilk so i currently speak like a total ned :lol: i do go quite polite sometimes so maybe you'll all have the pleasure of my "posh voice" hahaa don't judge!

...I'm from Larkhall ... 8-) lol so we don't have the best reputation either lol

ReputationRep:
    come with us the more the merrier :P ah im honestly so friggin excited BTW warning everyone in advance; im from castlemilk so i currently speak like a total ned :lol: i do go quite polite sometimes so maybe you'll all have the pleasure of my "posh voice" hahaa don't judge!
    lol i think that might be one of the biggest problems in freshers week.. judgemental people lol x

and yeah, come with us!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    ...I'm from Larkhall ... 8-) lol so we don't have the best reputation either lol
    ah my gran + papa stay there! my cousin lives in ashgill but she's moving to larkhall soon! did you go to larkhall academy?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah sure did unfortunately . Whos your cousin? I know a few people from Ashgill

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    Yeah sure did unfortunately . Whos your cousin? I know a few people from Ashgill
    aileen mcghee... went out with someone called smithy? mark smith i think his name is? shes only went into 6th year though, shes a biiiiiig drama fan?

ReputationRep:
    Awwww yeah I know her !!! I was at a party with her the other week there and was talking to her for a bit of the night. Then me and my friend saw her a week before I went on holiday and was talking to her and her friend for about an hour. Aww she's a lovely girl . Yeah she goes out with Smithy.. he was in my year

ReputationRep:
    hahaha cool well i look like her quite a bit except im not as tall :lol:
    what time are we wanting to meet up @ on saturday? the union thing doesn't start til 7 but lisa/perthlady is moving in on the saturday if im correct? so maybe we could go a bit later or go get food first or whatever? eee excitement!

ReputationRep:
    yeahh got my 80's outfit all from primark
    Like legwarmers, bright leggings etc
    hehe getting excitedddd.
    cant wait to meet everyone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess_racho)
    yeahh got my 80's outfit all from primark
    Like legwarmers, bright leggings etc
    hehe getting excitedddd.
    cant wait to meet everyone
    ahh! how much did you spend roughly if you don't mind me asking? im mucho skinto!

ReputationRep:
    Are you wearing a long top with your leggings/leg warmers cause thats what I was thinking about too .... and what shoes ? lol

ReputationRep:
    hahaha cool well i look like her quite a bit except im not as tall :lol:
    what time are we wanting to meet up @ on saturday? the union thing doesn't start til 7 but lisa/perthlady is moving in on the saturday if im correct? so maybe we could go a bit later or go get food first or whatever? eee excitement!
    Yeah i'm moving in on the saturday i'm happy to do whatever x my boyfriend is helping me move in and is staying for a bit so not sure what time he's leaving yet but when i know i'll let you know and we can arrange something going for something to eat would be cool xx

ReputationRep:

kl sounds good haha i wont! is the fancy dress on wednesday? you have bebo or facebook?

x x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    lol i think that might be one of the biggest problems in freshers week.. judgemental people lol x

and yeah, come with us!!

Yeah i will do if thats ok x x x x x

ReputationRep:
    of course silly! :P

ReputationRep:
    I think i'm going to the barony bar on the Sunday night then hopefully the freshers welcome party that will be around somewhere :lol: then going on Tuesday for 12 hour Tuesday and the circus of horrors ! yeyy and then TFI friday :d cant wait... not sure what else ill go to but im sure i'll be up nearly every day :P

ReputationRep:
    ANyone else not got the Freshers Pack yet?

ReputationRep:
    I'm going every night whooop whoop ... If I can make it lol :P :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    I'm going every night whooop whoop ... If I can make it lol :P :L
    i wish i could but i'm realllly skint:o: x

ReputationRep:
    im going to go to something every night i may not be drinking much other than tap water due to funds but i'll be going nonetheless lol xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.