Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    im going to go to something every night i may not be drinking much other than tap water due to funds but i'll be going nonetheless lol xxx
    haha yeah we have to in freshers! We'll get to know the cheap places in no time x x

ReputationRep:
    Perthy, you're getting food from your parents everyweek! <_< XD :p:

You have no reason to be moneyless lol XD

I dunno how or what I'll be going to! Depends. ALl I know is THursday I probably won't be at much in the evening. Will see what happens!

ReputationRep:
    yeah but i have no money anyway.. lol no cash for extra stuff.. not even enough for books or anything yet until my loan comes in lol xx

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone gonna get a job in Glasgow? x x

ReputationRep:
    Im going to try and go every night bar tuesday, however drinking will be limited like perthlady, as i am skint!! Thanks to SAAS!

ReputationRep:
    Argh, did anyone from any faculty receive a book list?

I've heard about other uni's giving them out... well Glasgow!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe.... probably will try and find one, def in semester 2 I think... and then over summer hopefully, maybe down here though!

ReputationRep:
    I have a lot saved up that i haven't really spent in a while and ive got in spme vodka i got cheaply from duty free on holiday so shall have some before heading out. Not so much that I'm legless just slightly tipsy so i have more confidence and that lol. Drinks aren't that expensive anyways and I'm quite a lightweight lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    I have a lot saved up that i haven't really spent in a while and ive got in spme vodka i got cheaply from duty free on holiday so shall have some before heading out. Not so much that I'm legless just slightly tipsy so i have more confidence and that lol. Drinks aren't that expensive anyways and I'm quite a lightweight lol

Yeah drinking before going out lol defo the way forward x x x

ReputationRep:
    yeah i;ve got my book list.. it was a whopper! lol £200! x
    i am keeping my job in perth until im 18 at least.. then dunno lol x
    tbh i just choose not to drink a lot.. i can go out and have a great time without getting bladdered lol x
    xxxx

ReputationRep:
    I didn't get one... ohwell....

I don't drink much in general, so I'll assume it won't take me much to be too drunk! :p:

ReputationRep:
    lol hmmm i can go out an have a good time without being drunk..... but i do like a drink x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cutie Xx)
    lol hmmm i can go out an have a good time without being drunk..... but i do like a drink x x x

.... or ten lol ko... And I'm the same ^ ^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    .... or ten lol ko... And I'm the same ^ ^
    haha yeah x x

ReputationRep:
    This time tomorrow............ x x

ReputationRep:
    i'm registering today!!!!
    i cannot believe its tomorrow we move in.. i am SOOOO excited!!! xxx

ReputationRep:
    lol, just checked my facebook page and one comment under your regist post was a friend of a friend!

How weird lol!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    i'm registering today!!!!
    i cannot believe its tomorrow we move in.. i am SOOOO excited!!! xxx

i know me too lol

x x x x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenM1991)
    ahh! how much did you spend roughly if you don't mind me asking? im mucho skinto!
    I spent under a tenner anyway haha.
    I love primark!
    Yeah wearing a longish slogan top.
    With sparkly converse type shoes from primark
    Cant wait hahaa
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh exciting stuff . Is everyone heading in tomorrow then ? What are yous all wearing :P

xxx

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Are unpaid trial work shifts fair?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.