Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im wearing jeans and a tshirt lol x nice and easy

ReputationRep:
    yeah going tomorrow.
    Dont know what to wear
    Think ill go reasonably casual tomorrow and see what its like.
    Like do people wear heels ?
    Think ill stick with flats for tomorrow night anyway x

ReputationRep:
    Aww I love my dressing up lol :P. I'm wearing a long top/dress thing with a belt round it and leggings. Dunno whether heels or not ! As I'm a bit of a shorty and make my legs look a bit thinner lol

ReputationRep:
    haha yeah i love my heels
    but my poor feet hurt lol.
    think ill have a look around tomorrow night and see what the dress is like haha.
    I usually always dress up but dont wanna look overdressed .
    ahhh if i was a guy life would be easier :P
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah ino thats the thing with the feet . I'll take a spare pair of flats in my bag in case probs lol so I can change if need be !
    Yeah I normally dressd up as well. But I'm the same as you I don't want to go overdressed so the thing I'm wearing is middlish then have a snoop about when I'm there to see what everyone else is wearing

ReputationRep:
    Cant believe that strath are letting you bring upto 4 pals in for their freshers week.

Im havin 2 freshers weeks :L

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I ALREADY HAVE A SNAPFAX! Do not get an OXYGEN card. Its crap, theres hardly any deals compared to snapfax. Sign up for a social animal card though, its free and awesome. Gets you on guest lists for clubs etc. Sign up for a C card too, thats always funny, especially when they ask what type you want, and they remain to be serious :L

All will come aparant in your freshers week.

ReputationRep:
    yeah thats my plan lol.
    i think some nights will be more dressed up than others, depending whats on.
    getting excited tho hahaa.
    Think tomorrow night will be good. Chance to get to know some people and my way around the union lol
    what time u going at ?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm all excited too .
    Yeah I hope it's good too and getting to meet people as well ! I hope my friend goes cause everyone I know thats going isn't going tomorrow for one reason or the other so I hope she does go cause I don't want to travel and that in myself lol :L.
    I dunno cause I'm working till 5, get home at about 6. So by time I'm ready it will probs be about 8ish so half an hour on the train to glasgow then actually trying to find it haha so god knows what time I'll actually end up being there at .. probs around 9ish hopefully. You ?

ReputationRep:
    I'm gettung a tad scared now....

ReputationRep:
    yeah i think about 8ishh.
    dont wanna get too drunk tho haha
    make a bad first impression.
    I can never only have just a couple tho :| loll

ReputationRep:
    Haha I'm the same ! I'll probs making an ass of myself if drunk which I will probs end up being. I've got some vodka for before heading so so will be goin in a bit tipsy :L :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billboy05)
    Cant believe that strath are letting you bring upto 4 pals in for their freshers week.

Im havin 2 freshers weeks :L

AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I ALREADY HAVE A SNAPFAX! Do not get an OXYGEN card. Its crap, theres hardly any deals compared to snapfax. Sign up for a social animal card though, its free and awesome. Gets you on guest lists for clubs etc. Sign up for a C card too, thats always funny, especially when they ask what type you want, and they remain to be serious :L

All will come aparant in your freshers week.
    Social animal have stopped the keyrings

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    Social animal have stopped the keyrings
    Gutting. . . .

ReputationRep:
    Im not going tomorrow night, sunday will be the first time I go to the Union, however it has now hit me that Uni is like starting and I am soo nervous its unreal!

ReputationRep:
    Are you moving in to halls?

ReputationRep:
    No commuting

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I was looking forwards to freshers till I fractured my foot a fortnight ago:mad:

Is anyone doing LLB Law? I'm dreading hobbling about for my first 4 weeks. Would be nice to meet some friends before I go lol.

ReputationRep:
    Im so excited for freshers!!!!!!!!!

I made this account just to say that

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeh and have fun getting Freshers Flu.

Its not so nice.

ReputationRep:
    charmaine are you coming tonight?! you can meet up with us whenever you get into glasgow?!

im just wearing a long top/dress thing (think its a top but the smallest size they had was a 12 + im an 8 :lol: so its now a dress) lessings + white sannies haha not drinking so much tonight il have a few vodkas or smirnoff ices or whatever.. saving my pennies for during the week ha

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.