Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone
    only discovered this topic just now. I've been to the union on saturday but the barony bar was so loud you couldn't speak to people properly! I was at the circus of horrors tonight and it was quite sick. I really didn't fancy seeing old men's penises all night. Looking forward to the freshers ball tomorrow If you're going what are you going as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxLaurenxxx)
    Hey

Is anyone registering tomorrrow?

What course is everyone doing? I'm doing International Business, anyone else?
    i'm doing business enterprise but we might be in some of the same classes though if you're planning on taking marketing/economics and hospitality. So do you get to go abroad for a year then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    theres no specific dress code lol x i think im going to the hypnodog thing and then club anthems
    What happened at the meet up?! there was 4 of us in total! Where was CW? and Cutie??? lol xx
    Sorry!! I went into town with one of my flatmates.... didnt feel like i could really leave her Did you have fun? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChocolateTea)
    i'm doing business enterprise but we might be in some of the same classes though if you're planning on taking marketing/economics and hospitality. So do you get to go abroad for a year then?
    I'm goin to choose marketing, business enterprise & HRM I think, then probably Sociology as an elective. We might be in the same MDP class aswell.

Yeah, I get to go abroad in 3rd year, do you? I really want to go to France

U been to any freshers week stuff yet?

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone
    only discovered this topic just now. I've been to the union on saturday but the barony bar was so loud you couldn't speak to people properly! I was at the circus of horrors tonight and it was quite sick. I really didn't fancy seeing old men's penises all night. Looking forward to the freshers ball tomorrow If you're going what are you going as?
    Im going as the 80's

ReputationRep:
    hey everyone
    the barony bar was so loud you couldn't speak to people properly!
    Same, anyone been to the other levels and if so, are they loud, I'd quite like to speak to people rather than have to lip read haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxxLaurenxxx)
    I'm goin to choose marketing, business enterprise & HRM I think, then probably Sociology as an elective. We might be in the same MDP class aswell.

Yeah, I get to go abroad in 3rd year, do you? I really want to go to France

U been to any freshers week stuff yet?
    we have quite a lot of similar classes because I'll definitely be in enterprise and marketing and was also thinking of taking sociology but I'm not sure yet because you can't take outside business school classes into second year.

I don't get to go abroad unfortunately but there is something called the erasmus programme which is open to all I think. France!, I've been there. It would be great to live there. You could eat baguettes and cheese all day , everyday

ReputationRep:
    Not as loud as the Barony.

I spend a bit of the time in teh Pool floor.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess_racho)
    Im going as the 80's
    Awesome! me and a friend went as hippies together. I think we were pretty much the only hippies in the building so if u saw a girl with blue glasses, a scarflike band tied round her head, flowery skirt, sandals, peacesign on the face and a slogan tshirt - that was me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skies)
    Same, anyone been to the other levels and if so, are they loud, I'd quite like to speak to people rather than have to lip read haha
    I love the lounge (even though its quite empty most of the time) and the gamezone and the scene is also quite nice if its open (they always have good soup)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Not as loud as the Barony.

I spend a bit of the time in teh Pool floor.
    are you in the business school as well then? I've not heard anyone doing business info systems, what exactly is that?

ReputationRep:
    are you in the business school as well then? I've not heard anyone doing business info systems, what exactly is that?
    No, I'm in the Science Faculty as its 60% Computer Science and only 40 Business.

ReputationRep:
    I think between these last 2 nights I've had a total of 6 hours sleep cause I haven't got home till 4 then I've been up at like 8 to go to uni for something or the other . I was really hungover today lol :L so I have the tires/hungover look on my student card lol :L. My ears asre still ringing ffrom Dave Pearce last night haha so think I'm having a wee night in tonight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    I think between these last 2 nights I've had a total of 6 hours sleep cause I haven't got home till 4 then I've been up at like 8 to go to uni for something or the other . I was really hungover today lol :L so I have the tires/hungover look on my student card lol :L. My ears asre still ringing ffrom Dave Pearce last night haha so think I'm having a wee night in tonight
    I know how you feeel ! im shattered. Im staying in tonight. I havent seen you again

Anyone go see michael jackson last night ? it was so empty !!

Bought my glowsticks for the ministry of sound tomorrow
    you all going ?
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    lol, no back home this weekend.

DIdn't go to the union, met up with friends from home and went to TGI Friday's yesterday!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by princess_racho)
    I know how you feeel ! im shattered. Im staying in tonight. I havent seen you again

Anyone go see michael jackson last night ? it was so empty !!

Bought my glowsticks for the ministry of sound tomorrow
    you all going ?
    xxx
    I think I saw you on the 80's night thing in flourescense floating about lol. Then I think I saw you beside me at the bar kissing this boy lol :L. Didn't want to stare though so wasn't sure if it was you lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    I think I saw you on the 80's night thing in flourescense floating about lol. Then I think I saw you beside me at the bar kissing this boy lol :L. Didn't want to stare though so wasn't sure if it was you lol.

lmao yeah that was me :P
    was very drunk lol.
    Cant wait till tonight
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    How did everyones first week go ???

ReputationRep:
    N dubz were arrested... Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pamelaa)
    N dubz were arrested... Lol
    lol! I read The Sun at work earlier and yeah, front cover article!

One of the guys was arested after their performance at the Union on Thursday due to feeling some girls ass or something. Well I didn't actually read all of it, but that's what I made of it :o:

Lolz!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.