Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ohhh cool . I'm hopefully going to ayia napa next year!

ReputationRep:
    wahoo for Malia! I went last year.

What happens during the day in freshers week? does everyone just sleep?

ReputationRep:
    www.strathstudents.com tells you what happens everyday .. and night :P lol.
    There are things but I'll jsut probs be sleeping/ recovering for the night :P

ReputationRep:
    I really doubt i'll be joining any clubs or socities so i think i can skip the fayre thing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    www.strathstudents.com tells you what happens everyday .. and night :P lol.
    There are things but I'll jsut probs be sleeping/ recovering for the night :P
    (Original post by PeeLee)
    wahoo for Malia! I went last year.

What happens during the day in freshers week? does everyone just sleep?

During the day, when your not hungover / at the clinic there's various events on during the day - but mostly it's just for joining the clubs and that.

ReputationRep:
    Its starting to make me really nervous all this talk of drinking and meeting people lol! i cant wait to start uni but my wee shy self is panicking!!! lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm really shy at first (unless you meet me with a drink in me! ) Luckily my best friend and a couple of people I know from school is going to strathclyde as well so shouldn't be too bad. I defo want to meet lots of new friends though! Btw anyone thats going to Strathclyde Freshers add me on bebo :-D. I put it as my home page on tsr !

ReputationRep:
    I can't find yours ...
    add me though

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=5111168364

dont know if it will work but not sure

ReputationRep:
    Added

The link to mines is www.bebo.com/xcharmainexwx

ReputationRep:
    Ok, I gave in and checked up on Freshers!

N-Dubz are playing on my birthday!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww, I was planning on going for a meal with my friends that night Then go out on Friday.... arhhhh! Meal/N-Dubz, Meal/N-Dubz.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tori1607)
    you get your studnet card during freshers at some point, you knw the pictures you put in when you were sending your accomodation form away do ya think there were for ur student id?? x

Photos? :confused: What photos?:confused: I honestly don't remember sending photos away.... :-/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Photos? :confused: What photos?:confused: I honestly don't remember sending photos away.... :-/
    Ok I must have read something completely wrong ;(

ReputationRep:
    No, No, you read correctly. You had to send away 2 passport sized photo's with the accommodation form.

ReputationRep:
    Is this the purple form sent out way back in May/June?

ReputationRep:
    Cannot wait, going into 2nd year and this should be unbelievable.

Word of advice for all - make the absolute most of it. My freshers week was spent 90% hungover, thus, keep drinking!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by javjamoll)
    Is this the purple form sent out way back in May/June?
    Yeah.. had to send two passport style photos with it...

Which will be for your records as the pic for your student ID is taken while you are at registration...

and i'd pick N-Dubz :P

ReputationRep:
    Well I probably done it, I just can't remember doing it... they would've probably sent it back if I was missing something as I also sent the little postcard thing nad got it back 2days later...

lol, decisions, decisions, decisions! Their all at Glasgow, minus 1 whos at Strath, so they move up on the 11th!

ReputationRep:
    Not long now! ! ! !

ReputationRep:
    It says on the website that freshers gold cards and passes can be bought from their online shop the the 31 August. What is the difference between the 2 passes, anyone know what kind of price they are ? and where is their online shop lol. Thank youuu :-D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cw.x)
    It says on the website that freshers gold cards and passes can be bought from their online shop the the 31 August. What is the difference between the 2 passes, anyone know what kind of price they are ? and where is their online shop lol. Thank youuu :-D
    i'd like to second all of these questions! :P

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 8, 2009

University open days

1. University of Strathclyde
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Tue, 4 Sep '18
  2. University of Strathclyde
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.