University of Strathclyde

Scroll to see replies

Me too, I bet their like £50 or so... :frown:
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Reply 101
I'm guessing between £30-£40
Reply 102
Anybody know if its like severe limited stock? like do you think they'll be gone quick? :frown:
Reply 103
PerthLady
Anybody know if its like severe limited stock? like do you think they'll be gone quick? :frown:

Nah don't think so.
Reply 104
surely theres one for every fresher x
Seriously can't wait for freshers but I'm scared aswell :L I'm the only one from my school who's going to Strathclyde therefore I won't know anyone!
Anyone doing immunology and microbiology?
bebo.com/laurenmcghee :biggrin:
Reply 106
LaurenM1991
Seriously can't wait for freshers but I'm scared aswell :L I'm the only one from my school who's going to Strathclyde therefore I won't know anyone!

You'll be fine, It's scary but the vast majority of people are going it alone and don't know anyone- like me!

x
Reply 107
LaurenM1991

Aw my friend is, you'll be fine. :smile:
Reply 108
Can't wait :biggrin: only thing is I'm not 18 till January and I look about 15 :\ sure there'll be others in my position though :smile:. Not scared.. yet. Probably will be on the day.
Reply 109
Awww same here ! I'm not 18 till January either :frown:. I already asked people what age they thought I looked lol. Hope I don't get ID'd :-| lol :L
I'm 18 and I look 14, I get knocked back from 15s at the cinema and buying lottery tickets haha I'm sure yous will at least look older than me!
Reply 111
i just hope its easy to get in places, i dont try to go out in Perth, i dont have a problem buying lottery tickets but do struggle with 15s sometimes! lol x
LaurenM1991

I'm the only one from my sixth form going to Strathclyde, so I know exactly how you feel :P

However I'm not one to think negatively, so I see it as more exciting than scary! :wink:
You guys joined the Fresher's Group on Facebook? Should be a decent start!
Reply 114
Cold Logic
I'm the only one from my sixth form going to Strathclyde, so I know exactly how you feel :P

However I'm not one to think negatively, so I see it as more exciting than scary! :wink:

Yeah i'm the only one from my school too :frown:
I have someone else from my school, who I hang out with aswell! :biggrin: SO not all bad for me :redface:

And I know 2 people who went to primary school with me, ones a neighbour who's going :redface:

Also the rest of our 'group' are at Glasgow Uni minus one whos at Edinburgh and one at a college in Greenock...
javjamoll

Also the rest of our 'group' are at Glasgow Uni minus one whos at Edinburgh and one at a college in Greenock...

oh i feel sorry for this person :frown: ...
I live in greenock and it's the worst place on earth :biggrin:
tell whoever it is... good luck :s-smilie: ..
CraigJohnston
oh i feel sorry for this person :frown: ...
I live in greenock and it's the worst place on earth :biggrin:
tell whoever it is... good luck :s-smilie: ..

lol, she's already gathered this by the one time shes been for her interview lol!

She was supposed to go to Stirling but didn't get in.
Cw.x
It says on the website that freshers gold cards and passes can be bought from their online shop the the 31 August. What is the difference between the 2 passes, anyone know what kind of price they are ? and where is their online shop lol. Thank youuu :-D

To the people who were asking about Gold Cards & Passes, they're the same except that Gold Cards get you into pretty much everything at the union for free in semester 1

I'd probably not bother with the gold card, the vast majority of people that I've known (myself included) get bored of the union quickly and go to other clubs after Fresher's.

I bought a freshers pass last year, probably a bit of a waste of money, but meant I didn't have to think about whether to risk going to something that could turn out to be rubbish, as I was getting in free anyway
Reply 119
Thank you :-D Don't think I;ll bother with getting a pass tbh if they're quite I would probs save money by just paying as I go to things :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending