Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Thank you :-D Don't think I;ll bother with getting a pass tbh if they're quite I would probs save money by just paying as I go to things

ReputationRep:
    Not long now !!!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I know . I'm away on holidya on Wednesday so when I come back its only a couple of days till freshers whoooop

ReputationRep:
    are the freshers passes not supposed to be on sale from today? they aren't anywhere on the strathstudents website.

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone going on the first night of freshers althoug there isn't really much happening?

ReputationRep:
    by first day do you mean the 19th? or the 21st? In any case i'll be out on both. We should defiently arrange a TSR meetup? xx

ReputationRep:
    I think I'll just do whatever my flatmates are doing really...

ReputationRep:
    I meant the 19th lol. Yeah I'll be at both too lol . Yeah we should defo do a meetup

ReputationRep:
    im up for a meet up

ReputationRep:
    meet up :o:
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Meet up sounds fun!

ReputationRep:
    yeah a meet up! i need to meet people!

ReputationRep:
    sweet, anyone got any ideas where and when?

ReputationRep:
    i'm too shy for meet up's:o:....

ReputationRep:
    sounds good! im in!! lol meetup!!

ReputationRep:
    Aww I'm shy too but we all won't really know each other in person but it should be good yay

ReputationRep:
    It will be nice to meet a few people who you've been talking to on here. I'm sure after a few drinks it'll be fine and everyone will relax and stuff.

ReputationRep:
    It would be scary, but nice...

I'm sure we'll bump in to each other at some point! Hell some of yous are even doing the same course lol XD

ReputationRep:
    How about on the Sunday? Anyone know anywhere thats good enough? lol x

ReputationRep:
    ermmmm i don't even know where the union is ! lol. Would we meet before going into the union or in it ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.