Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    yeah,thats probably why ours will be a bit longer!

ReputationRep:
    http://www.strathstudents.com/?q=node/62

I've found where we buy the passes but it has a 'click here' thing with no link! Anywhere! lol x

ReputationRep:
    yeah, thats them up for sale now...

£38 for the normal pass and £58 for the gold card. what are people going for? the normal card or gold one?

Buy at: http://strathstudents.com/node/156

ReputationRep:
    Think I'll just get the cheaper one..

ReputationRep:
    I dunno if I'll buy any...

How much is single entry in to each event?

I dunno... depends how flatmates and that go! But I don't be there on the Thursday.

ReputationRep:
    I got all the freshers stuff today in the post, anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris91)
    I got all the freshers stuff today in the post, anyone else?
    Yeah I did. Not sure which pass to get though?

Looks like a brilliant week!

ReputationRep:
    I haven't got any freshers stuff or my timetable or anything yet although my post doesnt actually come til like 11.30 some days or, every so often, as late as 3pm!!! lol
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Du Ba)
    Not sure which pass to get though?
    Im not sure either, the gold card is tempting but i think it may be a waste of money, so probably just the freshers week card.

ReputationRep:
    Being 17 until December i'm pretty sure that the union will probably come in handy for me seeing as i can't go out anywhere else so im considering the Gold Card lol x

ReputationRep:
    Good Plan :p: Im lucky, 18 already

ReputationRep:
    yeh i got my stuff in aswell.... just the freshers pass for me i think , still though .... £38 for a week :s its pretty steep !!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I'm going to buy a card cause you can just pay to go into the ones you want to go to and i doubt it would total to almost £40.

ReputationRep:
    I think I will just get the freshers pass and go to tons of it so I get my moneys worth, gotta make the most of freshers, It's going to be epic!!! A week long party! x

ReputationRep:
    i'm just getting the freshers pass, totally skint and I don't even have a job just now are we having a TSR meetup for freshers? like on the 19th or whatever? i need to meet people :L

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenM1991)
    i'm just getting the freshers pass, totally skint and I don't even have a job just now are we having a TSR meetup for freshers? like on the 19th or whatever? i need to meet people :L
    I think we're doing a meet on the sunday ay george square opposite the Queen Street station.. its really close to the accomodation and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Ah awesome! How many are roughly going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenM1991)
    Ah awesome! How many are roughly going?
    Dunno yet really lol.. i guess it'll just be whoever shows up once a time is picked lol x

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=988022&page=7

and

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...=988022&page=8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PerthLady)
    I think we're doing a meet on the sunday ay george square opposite the Queen Street station.. its really close to the accomodation and stuff
    Oh man I'm totally going to get lost, or miss it, or something! I guess we should put some more planning into place :P

ReputationRep:
    lol, Logic - if you just walk towards Buchanan Gallaries, which is on the same street as the Uni and Accommodation, you'll see Queen Street Station on your left walking in to town

You'll end up walking past what looks like a closed one way street and a big clear/white plastic semi dome type of thing on a kinda long road...

Youll find your way really easily

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 8, 2009
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.