Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Ok i go into my 6th year at school in 2 weeks.

I got my results like everyone else and today i really did **** up

The easy way to start is to start fresh forget bout 5th year.

Move onto my 6th year and begin again.

Once i have finished 6th year i look to go onto uni where i wish to study LAW or Criminology,

To do so i will need atleast BBBB atleast or BBCC at UWS but most places are BBBB.

Next year ill be studying Maths, English, Modern Studies, Account and Finance, Graphic Communication. All Higher.

The advice i would like is how to begin prep for my application to uni's As most know teachers dont look to the future they look at what u got nothing else. So how can i appouch this on my own?

What will the uni's look at other than the results i have on the table ? which will get me know where fast.

Will the uni's just pass me off because of what i currently have or will they give me a go ? Am not looking to go to the high flying uni's Like edinburgh am thinkiing more along the lines of RGB, Abertay, Stirling, UWS..

Whats the chanches of me getting an conditional offer?
    Would i be better waiting intill next August on the clearing ? Try my luck ?

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask what results you got today and in what subjects?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moyles)
    Ok i go into my 6th year at school in 2 weeks.

I got my results like everyone else and today i really did F**k up

The easy way to start is to start fresh forget bout 5th year.

Move onto my 6th year and begin again.

Once i have finished 6th year i look to go onto uni where i wish to study LAW or Criminology,

To do so i will need atleast BBBB atleast or BBCC at UWS but most places are BBBB.

Next year ill be studying Maths, English, Modern Studies, Account and Finance, Graphic Communication. All Higher.

The advice i would like is how to begin prep for my application to uni's As most know teachers dont look to the future they look at what u got nothing else. So how can i appouch this on my own?

What will the uni's look at other than the results i have on the table ? which will get me know where fast.

Will the uni's just pass me off because of what i currently have or will they give me a go ? Am not looking to go to the high flying uni's Like edinburgh am thinkiing more along the lines of RGB, Abertay, Stirling, UWS..

Whats the chanches of me getting an conditional offer?
    Would i be better waiting intill next August on the clearing ? Try my luck ?
    you'll get warned for that... i did you have to apparently * the whole word

read some couse related books??

ReputationRep:
    ??

ReputationRep:
    Er, as I asked... what subjects did you take and what did you get in them?

ReputationRep:
    You won't get into any decent Law schools without having good grades in 5th year.
    Your best bet is probably Stirling.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.