Turn on thread page Beta

help with the girl in the park watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    If u fail, ull stil have a giant pussy. Albeit a stripy man eating one.
    That's the best kind anyway :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Just leave her alone. Face reality, she's going for a jog and listening to her ipod, she isn't look for some n00b to come and chat to her.

This isn't a movie.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1991)
    Set a trap.
    lol cos that ain't weird at all!

ReputationRep:
    Smile and wave occasionally and make eye contact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    That's the best kind anyway :awesome:
    http://southerncrossreview.org/65/tiger.gif
    :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Change your route so it's similar to hers.
    Run past her really fast, waving your arms up in the air and screaming "THIS IS MAAAAH HOUSE".
    Turn round, wait for her to catch up, when she tries to run past you, slap her to the ground and kick her around a bit. If you have picked your spot carefully, there will be a bush nearby. Take [drag] her into it, and take out a condom.
    I think you know where to go from there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    well iv just moved into a new city with my family and started jogging in the nearby park now since i have there has been a girl aswell who i must say is quite attractive..now its kind of like im jogging north and shes going south so i get to catch a glimpse of her for lets say 4 to 5 seconds what makes it worse is that she has an ipod so that further rules out the chance of a converstion...let me know what to do guys...

HELP!!!
    hmm maybe say hi and see if she responds. I had a similar thing with a girl in a swimming pool. Went on for months, and eventually we both started really deliberately brushing each others hands and stuff as we went past. We were only about 14 haha! Don't think we ever actually spoke, though! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilythrash21)
    Okay, let's say you run a little closer to her when you find her, like it's nothing intentional. That is, if that's at all possible in this park. Then let's say you "accidentally" drop something of yours and it lands near her. Close enough to where she might pick it up, but not where it would look like you were trying to pelt her with something, you know what I mean? And if she picks it up and gives it to you (and I admit, the chances of that are slim to none), take that opportunity to start a conversation.

That would be the subtle approach.

I must say, girls like it very much when a guy takes initiative. Chances are, she's noticed you, too. So take the shot. Just be honest with her.

Also, it may help quite a deal to put a spin on it so that she doesn't find you creepy. These things are delicate, you know?
    wow thats a good idea

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matt_1991)
    Set a trap.
    First post in a while to make me laugh straight away ha.

Umm, on topic... OP, if you're genuinely attractive too, then go ahead and stop for a chat once. If not, forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    Run south and check her out then run north again and flag her down and start a conversation. Hope that helps.

ReputationRep:
    Run past her, trip yourself up, deliberately of course, she'll come to your rescue and you can get chatting. Something similar to the scene out of "My Best Friends Girl" but you've got alot to live up to, son.

Put it out there.

ReputationRep:
    Solution 1: Drop your wallet, if she returns it ask her if you can thank her by taking her out. If she doesn't return it, hunt her down.

Solution 2: Run naked.

Solution 3: Close line her.

ReputationRep:
    wow thats a good idea
    Seriously? I'm glad you think so. Try it, it might work for you. And if it doesn't... well, it can't work with everyone, can it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramps)
    High five her on the way past http://static.thestudentroom.co.uk/images/smilies/p.gif
    I would LOVE that!

ReputationRep:
    do u mean run at her
    I wish i did mean run, but i stand by what i said, gurn at her! (pull some mad face at her)

ReputationRep:
    Nod and smile a few times until she sees you. If she gives you a positive reaction back, build on that over the coming weeks.

But only if you get a DEFINITE POSITIVE REPLY. If there's any doubt, you may come over as a creep.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saab_101)
    http://southerncrossreview.org/65/tiger.gif
    :coma:
    Brb, have to go to the erm... Toilet. Yes. That'll work. :shifty:

ReputationRep:
    Smile, then just after you've jogged past her, spank her :mmm:. Then run. She might even follow you if you're lucky :hubba:. Then next time you see her, she'll have to say something. You've got her attention, and broke the ice in the process :ahee:. Or she might choose a different route next time she goes jogging, but that's just a risk you'll have to take.

ReputationRep:
    Find her when she's finished, and "hey i see you running everyday, do you just do the park or a longer run" Go on a running start - as thats how you know her then build up

ReputationRep:
    Fall into her :p:

Ask her for directions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.