Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Try to catch her eye once in a while, smile and say morning. Slowly does it so she can get used to you.

ReputationRep:
    patience is a virtue...give her an obvious cheesy smile....keep doing that for a while, then build up to a wave, then start saying hi....you'll be shagging her before you know it...!

ReputationRep:
    OP, when you do decide on what to do. Please let us know how this one goes sounds interesting...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anandv05)
    follow her!! in a non-obvious way--she has to stop eventually and then work your magic lol
    her dad comes to pick her up

ReputationRep:
    Wear a T-Shirt with the word "Dinner?" on the front and with your number written on the back. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her you lost something in a bush and ask her if she could help retrieve said object. Follow her in and corner her.

Done.

ReputationRep:
    Jog with a letter in your hand and when she jogs past just shout, "STAMPS!". When she turns around and says "What?" just ask her if she has any stamps as you want to post a letter.

Theres your ice breaker my friend.

ReputationRep:
    ask her for the time.. harmless convo starter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x_muneeb_x)
    her dad comes to pick her up
    how do you know.. are you the "girl in the park?"

ReputationRep:
    leave a bit earlia run the way you usually do and then stop where you tend to see her the most and wait when you see her coming make it look like your doing some streches or just having a quick break then as she gets close or goes past you start runnig in the same direction as her that way you can be nearer to her and she wont no you changed directions just because of her. if you let her run past first and she looks at you smile and see if she smiles back if she does leave it a couple secs and then try catch her up run next to her and just talk to her normally about the run or something dont ask her out that straight away, if she talks to you and dont jsut answer you once and then puts her headphones back in then she might like you aswell. then ask her out but as u do be ready to slow down a bit then if she says no she will continue running at same pace as she has been and you will be behind run slowly until shes quite far out of sight and then turn around and go back the way you usally done. if she likes you and agrees to go out with you then youve just got further to run back after shes left the park. at least that way you will know for sure. Hope this helps. pos rep me if it does plz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)
    Jog with a letter in your hand and when she jogs past just shout, "STAMPS!". When she turns around and says "What?" just ask her if she has any stamps as you want to post a letter.

dude ur sig would be more funnier if it read

Premature Ejaculation: The Movie

Coming Sooner Then You Think

:awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kevin J)

LOL THATS WELL FUNNY

ReputationRep:
    how do you know.. are you the "girl in the park?"
    note: x_muneeb_x is the thread starter....

and say what ur really pretty will u go out with me?
    This could possibly come across as a bit weird... asking her out... do you even know her name yet? I'd say speak to her and get to know her a bit first. You never know, your personalities may totally clash, she could turn out to have a crappy personality and be a complete *****... though if that's what you're in to, go for it. Otherwise, no...

Remember, the fact that she's pretty isn't a reason for you asking her out... it should be about her personality

(Original post by EskimoJo)
    I would LOVE that!
    So winking is creepy by high fives aren't? :p:

ReputationRep:
    wowwww hang on a minute!!

just noticed muneeb is the thread starter who im assuming is female,, and she wants help with the other girl in the park? did you get this right, or did you mean to say guy in the park.. just to clear up an confusion!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramps)
    High five her on the way past :p:
    Please do this.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MindofaTeen)
    Remember, the fact that she's pretty isn't a reason for you asking her out... it should be about her personality
    I recently asked a lass out simply because she is gorgeous.

When I met her, I found out she has a degree in physics, excellent taste in the arts and a very relaxed outlook on life.

Sometimes, being shallow has it's rewards.

ReputationRep:
    wowwww hang on a minute!!

just noticed muneeb is the thread starter who im assuming is female,, and she wants help with the other girl in the park? did you get this right, or did you mean to say guy in the park.. just to clear up an confusion!
    um im muneeb a guy who is interested in females only lol :P

ReputationRep:
    um im muneeb a guy who is interested in females only lol :P
    lol oh right got a bit confused with the kisses around your name

ReputationRep:
    lol oh right got a bit confused with the kisses around your name
    haha there not suposed to be kisses!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.