Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    screw mexican... go chinese!!

ReputationRep:
    oh yeah theres that all you can eat chinese buffet ain't there?

ReputationRep:
    Dare i say it.. Wetherspoons?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    if the 22nd is a Tuesday then its student night! So the town centre is the place to be for cheap drinks. But for none-drinkers like me (ill be driving so i can give lifts ) you'll have to choose where carefully because some places charge £10 for unlimited drinks would be a waste. I think another day would be better because tuesay will be the main night out for everyone
    ok, what about maybe the Thursday?
    And can you just explain the Unlimited drinks thing again?!

ReputationRep:
    Love2love is £10 entry on Tuesdays with unlimited drinks. I guess they'll be a limited drin k selection, but prob the usual ones the do cheap on students nights- vk, vodka + miker, that sort of thing. How about Monday? Then I can have some buddies for student night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    I beat you to it lol

and that unlimited drinks might bring out my drunken ******* side lol

ReputationRep:
    I think Wetherspoons is a good idea

ReputationRep:
    Golden Orient!!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    love2love is a dive... dont go there...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    and that unlimited drinks might bring out my drunken ******* side lol
    Same, if theres a unlimited supply ill dearly take advantage of this .

errr Yates?

ReputationRep:
    Please god...NO :p:

I think it would be good to go somewhere for something to eat personally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Please god...NO :p:

I think it would be good to go somewhere for something to eat personally
    :O

Why?

ReputationRep:
    :O

Why?
    lol Really don't like SW our local one got a mouse infestation...One ran past as a mate was eating, plus the food isn't great in general.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I can say Wetherspoons is clear of wildlife round Staffordshire though.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. I can say Wetherspoons is clear of wildlife round Staffordshire though.
    Good to know

TBH I don't really mind where everyone meets I'm there to see the people not the decor lol should be fun where ever we end up :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Hrmmm there appears to be major disagreement as to where to go :P
    Somewhere to eat sounds good , as long as it's not too expensive, and not a curryhouse (though this is supposedly a student's staple diet - how will I survive lol)
    But anywhere is good I'm up for any new experience (though not too keen on mice :P)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    :O Quintuple posting!!! There is an edit button y'know :P lol. Anyway I'll be going to Stafford campus, and if there's enough people for each campus that'd be a good idea (though I have a feeling most people who have replied are going to Stafford)
    I'm arriving on the 20th but i'll probs be exhausted from the 4 hour trip I think the 22nd is a good date to give people time to settle in...
    Oh and I was just wondering if this is all your first year or not, just curious lol (it's gonna be my first year btw)
    I noticed the edit button, yes but I can only seem to quote one person at a time. It would seem. I will be going into my final year. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I think we should just do something simple. I think SU bar is a great place to start the evening at least, (since some are in halls) Then we can decide from there? whether people want to eat, whether people want to party? How does this sound? Also stick to a date and if people can't make the 22nd in Stafford then say, otherwise I think we should stick to this, as it saves a lot of moving round.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    Hrmmm there appears to be major disagreement as to where to go :P
    Somewhere to eat sounds good , as long as it's not too expensive, and not a curryhouse (though this is supposedly a student's staple diet - how will I survive lol)
    But anywhere is good I'm up for any new experience (though not too keen on mice :P)
    Whats wrong with curry :p: ?

Its going to be fun sorting somewhere that everyone likes lol . Oh and if possible no steak houses I'm a veggie (just to be difficult:rolleyes: ).

ReputationRep:
    Im not a fan of curry really.

Just go to a place that does everything so people with different tastes can all eat lol.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.