Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    and not a curryhouse (though this is supposedly a student's staple diet - how will I survive lol)
    well thats another load of crap thanksfully i rarely ever eat curry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whisperer)
    I noticed the edit button, yes but I can only seem to quote one person at a time. It would seem. I will be going into my final year. :eek:
    Yea I thought that might be the case :p: I was just trying to be funny :o: it is possible to quote more than one person you just have to copy the 'quote' tags and stuff... but unless you already know how to do this it's probably easier to just click 'quote' :p:

(Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Whats wrong with curry :p: ?

Its going to be fun sorting somewhere that everyone likes lol . Oh and if possible no steak houses I'm a veggie (just to be difficult:rolleyes: ).
    it's too spicy for me (lol i'm such a wimp :p:) But that's really the only thing I don't eat, that and fish...

ReputationRep:
    I dont mind curry, as long as its mild. Dont see the point in burning your throat tbh. Im more a Burger person.

*cough* £5 Wetherspoons Beer and Burger *cough* :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    I dont mind curry, as long as its mild. Dont see the point in burning your throat tbh. Im more a Burger person.

*cough* £5 Wetherspoons Beer and Burger *cough* :P.
    Typical bloke lol :p:

I can see it being wetherspoons I really can lol

ReputationRep:
    :P

Ill go halves Yates?

ReputationRep:
    Typical bloke lol :p:

I can see it being wetherspoons I really can lol
    lol at this rate I think we're gonna need to go out in more than one group :p: just to make sure everyone is satisfied

ReputationRep:
    pizza hut?
    I don't mind really, just don't want to go properly drinking that day because ill be a driver.
    What happens during they day in freshers?

ReputationRep:
    Sleeping?

ReputationRep:
    You do meet n' greets with your coursemates. I did some group activities with them to get to know some of them. You get to sort out your Uni modules/timetable/etc and there's activities / day-trips too!

Last year there were things like Bowling, Alton Towers, Go-Karting, etc, in the days!

ReputationRep:
    If we end up going to a pub at least i wont feel odd not drinking. I dont really like beer, i dont drink unless im going to get drunk and i dont see the point in drinking in the middle of the day (unless we're gonna get drunk). Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    If we end up going to a pub at least i wont feel odd not drinking. I dont really like beer, i dont drink unless im going to get drunk and i dont see the point in drinking in the middle of the day (unless we're gonna get drunk). Lol
    I agree, I only drink to get drunk cos I don't like the taste/calorie content!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    not a fan of beer myself.

just drink pitchers at soons if you like spirits

ReputationRep:
    Im not a huge fan of alcohol its just not worth the calories lol...

I have never (ever ever) been drunk it makes me laugh as soon as you tell people this they feel the need to get you drunk, tis funny lol.

ReputationRep:
    We will try our best!

ReputationRep:
    Im not a huge fan of alcohol its just not worth the calories lol...

I have never (ever ever) been drunk it makes me laugh as soon as you tell people this they feel the need to get you drunk, tis funny lol.
    I know exactly what your talking about, as I'm the same (that is I've never been drunk, I don't care about calories :p:). Guess this means we have to try and get each other drunk then lol :p:

ReputationRep:
    I would rather have a coffee then alcohol...

(I'm aware that is extremely sad lol)

I'm old at 19 there is no hope lol

ReputationRep:
    lol, you could always put alcohol in your coffee
    And how can you say your old at 19, that's not allowed
    but if you don't like alcohol then there's no point drinking it... I don't mind it, I've just never really tried to get drunk (don't see the point :dontknow:)

ReputationRep:
    I would rather have a coffee then alcohol...

(I'm aware that is extremely sad lol)

I'm old at 19 there is no hope lol
    We can be sober buddies and laugh at the drunks/take photographic evidence of their antics

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha fine with me lol :-D

Snap away.

But we're still going to get you drunk

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    We can be sober buddies and laugh at the drunks/take photographic evidence of their antics
    Yay a sober Friend lol :woo:

I just love asking drunk people questions and then repeating back to them what they said the next morning it is most fun :yes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.