The Student Room Group
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
AlexPritchard
and not a curryhouse (though this is supposedly a student's staple diet - how will I survive :frown: lol)

well thats another load of crap :smile: thanksfully i rarely ever eat curry.
Staffordshire University
Stoke-on-Trent
Visit website
whisperer
I noticed the edit button, yes but I can only seem to quote one person at a time. It would seem. I will be going into my final year. :eek:

Yea I thought that might be the case :p: I was just trying to be funny :o: it is possible to quote more than one person you just have to copy the 'quote' tags and stuff... but unless you already know how to do this it's probably easier to just click 'quote' :p:

inebriatedgoldfish
Whats wrong with curry :p: ?

Its going to be fun sorting somewhere that everyone likes lol . Oh and if possible no steak houses I'm a veggie (just to be difficult:rolleyes: ).

it's too spicy for me :frown: (lol i'm such a wimp :p:) But that's really the only thing I don't eat, that and fish...
Reply 62
I dont mind curry, as long as its mild. Dont see the point in burning your throat tbh. Im more a Burger person.

*cough* £5 Wetherspoons Beer and Burger *cough* :P.
mattyboi90
I dont mind curry, as long as its mild. Dont see the point in burning your throat tbh. Im more a Burger person.

*cough* £5 Wetherspoons Beer and Burger *cough* :P.

Typical bloke lol :p:

I can see it being wetherspoons I really can lol
Reply 64
:P

Ill go halves Yates?
inebriatedgoldfish
Typical bloke lol :p:

I can see it being wetherspoons I really can lol

lol at this rate I think we're gonna need to go out in more than one group :p: just to make sure everyone is satisfied :biggrin:
pizza hut?
I don't mind really, just don't want to go properly drinking that day because ill be a driver.
What happens during they day in freshers?
Reply 67
Sleeping?
Reply 68
You do meet n' greets with your coursemates. I did some group activities with them to get to know some of them. You get to sort out your Uni modules/timetable/etc and there's activities / day-trips too!

Last year there were things like Bowling, Alton Towers, Go-Karting, etc, in the days!
Reply 69
If we end up going to a pub at least i wont feel odd not drinking. I dont really like beer, i dont drink unless im going to get drunk and i dont see the point in drinking in the middle of the day (unless we're gonna get drunk). Lol
Mike_R
If we end up going to a pub at least i wont feel odd not drinking. I dont really like beer, i dont drink unless im going to get drunk and i dont see the point in drinking in the middle of the day (unless we're gonna get drunk). Lol

I agree, I only drink to get drunk cos I don't like the taste/calorie content!
Reply 71
Mike_R

not a fan of beer myself.

just drink pitchers at soons if you like spirits
Im not a huge fan of alcohol its just not worth the calories lol...

I have never (ever ever) been drunk :smile: it makes me laugh as soon as you tell people this they feel the need to get you drunk, tis funny lol.
Reply 73
We will try our best!
inebriatedgoldfish
Im not a huge fan of alcohol its just not worth the calories lol...

I have never (ever ever) been drunk :smile: it makes me laugh as soon as you tell people this they feel the need to get you drunk, tis funny lol.

I know exactly what your talking about, as I'm the same :biggrin: (that is I've never been drunk, I don't care about calories :p:). Guess this means we have to try and get each other drunk then lol :p:
I would rather have a coffee then alcohol...

(I'm aware that is extremely sad lol)

I'm old at 19 there is no hope lol
lol, you could always put alcohol in your coffee :redface:
And how can you say your old at 19, that's not allowed :biggrin:
but if you don't like alcohol then there's no point drinking it... I don't mind it, I've just never really tried to get drunk (don't see the point :dontknow:)
inebriatedgoldfish
I would rather have a coffee then alcohol...

(I'm aware that is extremely sad lol)

I'm old at 19 there is no hope lol

We can be sober buddies and laugh at the drunks/take photographic evidence of their antics :biggrin:
Reply 78
Hahaha fine with me lol :-D

Snap away.

But we're still going to get you drunk
Frazzled22
We can be sober buddies and laugh at the drunks/take photographic evidence of their antics :biggrin:

Yay a sober Friend lol :woo:

I just love asking drunk people questions and then repeating back to them what they said the next morning it is most fun :yes:

Latest

Trending

Trending