Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    It is, although if you are the only sober one its not so nice, more cringey. I had a drunken friend a few weeks back and it was too embarrasing!

ReputationRep:
    I can act sober when drunk, the photographic evidence just wouldn't work on me :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    I can act sober when drunk, the photographic evidence just wouldn't work on me :P.
    Really? We shall have to wait and see:p:

ReputationRep:
    food wise, surely everyone can spend a little bit more money on going to somewhere that isn't a Wetherspoons!? or is it just me that wants to do that?!

(Original post by whisperer)
    I think we should just do something simple. I think SU bar is a great place to start the evening at least, (since some are in halls) Then we can decide from there? whether people want to eat, whether people want to party? How does this sound? Also stick to a date and if people can't make the 22nd in Stafford then say, otherwise I think we should stick to this, as it saves a lot of moving round.
    Yeh, that sounds good enough to me; have one drink at the SU, then head off into town to get some food and just plan from then on what happens?

ReputationRep:
    i've got some very good drunk pictures of step ahead students lol

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPfg5...eature=channel

ReputationRep:
    ....... :-| ........

ReputationRep:
    So 22nd in the SU?

How will we recognise each other?? lol

Let's make a game of it...

ReputationRep:
    Im 6'4-5ft, if thats not noticeable i dont know what is.

ReputationRep:
    Im short and look 14 years old, if thats not noticeable what is lol

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm quite tall (at least 6ft) and I also wear glasses. Perhaps 'we' should all carry giant signs saying
    "I'm from TSR =D"
    Seeing as I'm the one who suggested this I can be exempted, I'll just look out for the people with the signs
    p.s. if that's not noticeable what is???

ReputationRep:
    we should all wear a flower or something (less gay) or more subtle. or give some kind of look at everyone who walks in and looks around like "yep....over here"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    we should all wear a flower or something (less gay) or more subtle. or give some kind of look at everyone who walks in and looks around like "yep....over here"
    Ha ha I actually laughed out loud at this I think it would be best if we tried not to creep everyone out.. lol..
    (I still think my idea is the best tbh :rolleyes: )

ReputationRep:
    everyone wear sunglasses or a hat :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    everyone wear sunglasses or a hat :|
    What if we don't have sunglasses or a hat, or what if it's a really sunny day and everyone wears sunglasses... :p:

ReputationRep:
    if its a really sunny day everyone wear scarves....

If its raining everyone wear sunglasses...

This may harm our social stature for the rest of the year or even our lives though, try not to look even more crazy or you may be branded a pschopath as well :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    if its a really sunny day everyone wear scarves....

If its raining everyone wear sunglasses...

This may harm our social stature for the rest of the year or even our lives though, try not to look even more crazy or you may be branded a pschopath as well :O
    What if the weather is neither here nor there... :eek:
    Sorry to discredit all these ideas, I just really want everyone to go with my sign idea :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im not wearing a sign that says I am from an internet forum lol

I don't even like my friends knowing that I have friends of the internet lol and all I do is play xbox live with them :|

ReputationRep:
    Ahh but it would be hilarious
    (For me that is, for you it would be cripplingly embarrassing) :p:

ReputationRep:
    Well if my height doesn't give it away, if were going out ill be wearing a black shirt.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.