Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    Im not wearing a sign that says I am from an internet forum lol

I don't even like my friends knowing that I have friends of the internet lol and all I do is play xbox live with them :|
    That's why i am reluctant to add any of you crazy cats on facebook until i've met you :woo:

thats when you become real friends haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm the emo looking Asian one lol...

I can normally be spotted wondering around in a slightly bemused fashion

ReputationRep:
    Asian...as in....india/pakistan asian or chinese asian?
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I might be up for this.

Just need to know how to spot everyone now. I'm the blonde one who also looks about 14. :P

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there some significant landmark that we could all meet up at? I don't know the uni so that's up to you to figure out...

ReputationRep:
    Thought we were going to SU first for some detective work...

ReputationRep:
    Well wouldn't it be better to meet somewhere where it would be easier to spot everyone beforehand (on campus) so we can form a group or whatever..
    This is assuming everyone can arrive relatively punctually :p:
    ...unless you want a challenge lol

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE a challenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    Asian...as in....india/pakistan asian or chinese asian?
    :woo:
    lol

My dad is from kashmir (pakistan) mums english though... I dont think I will be to hard to spot lol.

I think meeting at a certain spot would be a good idea. Well there is a "I luv TSR t-shirt" lol:p: .

ReputationRep:
    O.K.

who votes we make a game of it? :eek3: :woo:

and who votes we be boring and meet up like normal people:rolleyes:

(and the game doesn't involve t shirts or signs :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Ha Ha lol, fair enough then, how about I leave a set of cryptic clues, each more puzzling then the last, which when solved would tell you where everyone is?? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    if noone else wants to play with me then yes :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    Ha Ha lol, fair enough then, how about I leave a set of cryptic clues, each more puzzling then the last, which when solved would tell you where everyone is?? :beard:
    Great plan you get my vote lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    lol

My dad is from kashmir (pakistan) mums english though... I dont think I will be to hard to spot lol.

I think meeting at a certain spot would be a good idea. Well there is a "I luv TSR t-shirt" lol:p: .
    I have a "great" idea, someone should wear that t-shirt AND hold a sign, and that person... will not be me... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll slap a sign on my car and drive around the car park flashing my lights and sounding the horn!

Could do with one of those big speakers you speak into, too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    I'll slap a sign on my car and drive around the car park flashing my lights and sounding the horn!

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I like the sound of this... so long as you also have a megaphone or a klaxon (something insanely loud and inappropriate) ... or not your choice I guess :p:
    (I don't know why I feel the urge for people to make fools of themselves lol)

EDIT: either you changed your message before I quoted you or I'm blind but I agree
    EDIT2: I just realised you must've cos I didn't edit your quote... you must have read my mind spooky :s

ReputationRep:

A Megaphone

ReputationRep:
    well thats that settled then

Well done

ReputationRep:
    I really hope this actually happens (including megaphone/klaxon)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 23, 2009

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.