Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    Im not wearing a sign that says I am from an internet forum lol

I don't even like my friends knowing that I have friends of the internet lol and all I do is play xbox live with them :|
    That's why i am reluctant to add any of you crazy cats on facebook until i've met you :woo:

thats when you become real friends haha

ReputationRep:
    I'm the emo looking Asian one lol...

I can normally be spotted wondering around in a slightly bemused fashion

ReputationRep:
    Asian...as in....india/pakistan asian or chinese asian?
    :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Ooh I might be up for this.

Just need to know how to spot everyone now. I'm the blonde one who also looks about 14. :P

ReputationRep:
    Isn't there some significant landmark that we could all meet up at? I don't know the uni so that's up to you to figure out...

ReputationRep:
    Thought we were going to SU first for some detective work...

ReputationRep:
    Well wouldn't it be better to meet somewhere where it would be easier to spot everyone beforehand (on campus) so we can form a group or whatever..
    This is assuming everyone can arrive relatively punctually :p:
    ...unless you want a challenge lol

ReputationRep:
    I LOVE a challenge

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    Asian...as in....india/pakistan asian or chinese asian?
    :woo:
    lol

My dad is from kashmir (pakistan) mums english though... I dont think I will be to hard to spot lol.

I think meeting at a certain spot would be a good idea. Well there is a "I luv TSR t-shirt" lol:p: .

ReputationRep:
    O.K.

who votes we make a game of it? :eek3: :woo:

and who votes we be boring and meet up like normal people:rolleyes:

(and the game doesn't involve t shirts or signs :p: )

ReputationRep:
    Ha Ha lol, fair enough then, how about I leave a set of cryptic clues, each more puzzling then the last, which when solved would tell you where everyone is?? :beard:

ReputationRep:
    if noone else wants to play with me then yes :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    Ha Ha lol, fair enough then, how about I leave a set of cryptic clues, each more puzzling then the last, which when solved would tell you where everyone is?? :beard:
    Great plan you get my vote lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    lol

My dad is from kashmir (pakistan) mums english though... I dont think I will be to hard to spot lol.

I think meeting at a certain spot would be a good idea. Well there is a "I luv TSR t-shirt" lol:p: .
    I have a "great" idea, someone should wear that t-shirt AND hold a sign, and that person... will not be me... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I'll slap a sign on my car and drive around the car park flashing my lights and sounding the horn!

Could do with one of those big speakers you speak into, too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xtrm2Matt)
    I'll slap a sign on my car and drive around the car park flashing my lights and sounding the horn!

:yes:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I like the sound of this... so long as you also have a megaphone or a klaxon (something insanely loud and inappropriate) ... or not your choice I guess :p:
    (I don't know why I feel the urge for people to make fools of themselves lol)

EDIT: either you changed your message before I quoted you or I'm blind but I agree
    EDIT2: I just realised you must've cos I didn't edit your quote... you must have read my mind spooky :s

ReputationRep:

A Megaphone

ReputationRep:
    well thats that settled then

Well done

ReputationRep:
    I really hope this actually happens (including megaphone/klaxon)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.