Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    If you dont mind me ringing your flat bell at 3 in the morning?

ReputationRep:
    don't be silly I wouldn't ring you you're like ten times the size of me lol

ReputationRep:
    Damn straight.

But dont pick on the small ones :P.

ReputationRep:
    if you're ten times the size of him, then there won't be many small ones anyway.... haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    Ha Ha lol, fair enough then, how about I leave a set of cryptic clues, each more puzzling then the last, which when solved would tell you where everyone is?? :beard:
    yeh i'd go with that, infact, that would be awesome...

(Original post by Bonyjoe)
    Thats what I was thinking lol

everyone should just get phone numbers closer to the time anyway so you can text the day before or whatever to make sure they are still up for it
    hah, i'm sure we'll all come up with some plan before everyone moves into halls...

i've got a feeling it will just turn out to be me there (or something) on the Tuesday, or everyone is in the SU bar but all dotted around the place thinking when's everyone else turning up...

edit: plus you should know who I am from the profile pic (as well as Vic, if he comes..)

ReputationRep:
    It will be alright on the night lol

I still like the megaphone idea though... I bet its going to be awkward at first lol "yeah I'm (insert name) from the forum". :hi: :shy2:

ReputationRep:
    I know, its going to sound abit wierd saying 'hi im frazzled22' were all going to sound like big geeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    I know, its going to sound abit wierd saying 'hi im frazzled22' were all going to sound like big geeks
    hah! that's true actually..

I say we just stick with an Inbetweeners type system...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)
    hah! that's true actually..

I say we just stick with an Inbetweeners type system...
    Well you can wear that and we shall all gravitate toward you :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I almost always greet people with hi, I'm Aguycalleddave

ReputationRep:
    You will actually be the first Dave ill of ever met :O

ReputationRep:
    In that case you violate the truth set out in one of my favourite T-Shirts.

"Everyone knows a Dave"

I can fix that though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by inebriatedgoldfish)
    Well you can wear that and we shall all gravitate toward you :yes:
    Deal!

ReputationRep:
    As if theres someone who doesnt know a Dave :O.

ReputationRep:
    I've never met a single person in my entire life who doesn't know a Dave...oh wait.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    Ha Ha, for me that's exactly what I'd do because funnily enough my name in real life is actually Alex Pritchard... I'm not very inventive when it comes to usernames...

ReputationRep:
    My username is my PS3 name with 22 on the end. I'm not quite sure how my ps3 name came to be frazzled, i just had to find a unisex word so my brother would agree

I know of people called Dave ie. they went to my schoo, but i don't think I've ever spoken to a Dave, unless it was to say excuse me or something like that lol

ReputationRep:
    Makes me wish I had used my name for the forum lol

Ah well, could be worse....

ReputationRep:
    I deliberately didnt use my usual username on here. Just to separate my anonymous internet personality from one people will meet

ReputationRep:
    I think my usernames pretty self explanatory..

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.