Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Your name is kathy and you're a girl and you died in 1890? Makes sense to me...

ReputationRep:
    pfftt 1990, then its spot on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noaksey)

edit: plus you should know who I am from the profile pic (as well as Vic, if he comes..)
    If your the one in the centre you gave me my campus tour when I went for my interview lol

edit: on talk of the usernames everyone can just call me BJ because thats an abbreviation of it and doesn't sound geeky as feck or just nick because thats my actual name :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    I deliberately didnt use my usual username on here. Just to separate my anonymous internet personality from one people will meet
    what happened to people just being themselves all the time and not needing to keep these two worlds/personalities/realms seperate :s So many people seem to have this 'omg the worlds are going to collide arrrgggghhh its over' complex... maybe i guess it's what kinda personality the Stafford Campus seems to attract i guess but i do find it odd, and some clarrification would be cool someone ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bonyjoe)
    If your the one in the centre you gave me my campus tour when I went for my interview lol

edit: on talk of the usernames everyone can just call me BJ because thats an abbreviation of it and doesn't sound geeky as feck or just nick because thats my actual name :|
    Heh, nono that's Toby in the centre of that pic!

I'm the random one on the right!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wiggler)
    what happened to people just being themselves all the time and not needing to keep these two worlds/personalities/realms seperate :s So many people seem to have this 'omg the worlds are going to collide arrrgggghhh its over' complex... maybe i guess it's what kinda personality the Stafford Campus seems to attract i guess but i do find it odd, and some clarrification would be cool someone ?
    Lol no please don't say im some kind of personality. Its just some forums im on, my friends wouldn't "get" it. I like to talk to people and discuss things on the internet and they arent the kind of people who would so it saves hassle if they dont know

ReputationRep:
    Orate Bj!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frazzled22)
    My username is my PS3 name with 22 on the end. I'm not quite sure how my ps3 name came to be frazzled, i just had to find a unisex word so my brother would agree

I know of people called Dave ie. they went to my school, but i don't think I've ever spoken to a Dave, unless it was to say excuse me or something like that lol
    Just in case you were wondering (though you probably weren't) my ps3 name happens to be exactly the same as my name on here.. and pretty much everything else I've needed a username for... :p:

It's hard to think of something that doesn't sound weird when you tell people (i.e. when they ask to add you) and that's not already taken. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    Orate Bj!!
    areet mattyboi

ReputationRep:
    You can call me Tara ...Because thats my name... Or goldfish whichever you prefer

ReputationRep:
    fish it is :P.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mattyboi90)
    fish it is :P.
    Damn, I was just about to say the same thing..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexPritchard)
    Damn, I was just about to say the same thing..
    lol... Great minds :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike_R)
    Then won't you get some people coming up to you like

"What you wearing that for??????...duhhhhh"

Well i'm sure people be too shy to say that and if they do then it probably be you playing that other person for a laugh :rolleyes: I can see that would be funny.

ReputationRep:
    This meet up better be good...!

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure it will be

ReputationRep:
    You say that as if there is a possibility that it wont be

I think It will be fun, plus getting to know new people has gotta be a good thing... :yes:

ReputationRep:
    heh i know it will be! i'm actually looking forward to it!

i'm just thinking back to meetups we used to at college where everyone said they were going and then slowly everyone bailed out or forgot..!

ReputationRep:
    Well considering it will be what? A 2 minute walk away? If anyone pussys out of that then they don't deserve to come haha

ReputationRep:
    If anyone pussies out we'll go hammering at their door .

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.