The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
pff its just msn. Just text them or ring them if u wanna chat.
Reply 21
Don't get too stressed about this...blocking people on msn is really no big deal; one click of a button can unblock them, after all.
Anonymous
OK here's the deal:

Basically this mate, I've known for two years, we were in the same class, has stopped talking to me. I think I am too annoying, maybe I moaned about my break up which occured last year.

I know he is blanking me, as every time I come on MSN, he goes off or sets his status to away.

It got a bit annoying, especially as if he didn't want to talk to me he could just press block, but he didn't. So I deleted him, I didn't block him, just deleted.

Was that too harsh? Or should I have done it.

I'd do it. I don't blame you.
Reply 23
No. He blanks you haha

Oh. It's a good reason.
Reply 24
the msn police will be coming to investigate shortly.
Reply 25
I have all but five or so people blocked on msn for reasons including 'I don't like their name' and '(s)he once used an emoticon I don't like'. Compared to that your reasoning is awesome.
Reply 26
The fact he didnt actually block you does say something, wether that be that he does still like you a bit and so doesnt want to be so harsh as to block you.. or that he actually wants you to know he is ignoring you and not just always offline.

Im terrible for blocking people, I always end up unblocking them even when I know I'll prob just get angry or upset if I talked to them again. Just worried about permenantly losing someone who could become a good friend later on.
Anonymous
sorry for sounding like a saddo. I have had a crap year and this is the cherry on the icing of a s***ty cake. I have a long list of good rep to give out to the posters who help me get on with my life.

BTW I'm blocking him on facebook too.

Your making big changes in life, you do know the world revolves around facebook. You have effectively removed him from your life.
Reply 28
You do sound **** annoying so im shocked u blocked him and not him blocking you.

Latest