Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you be flattered if you were someones "first kiss?" Watch

When I had my first kiss, I was also his first too, and it made me feel really special and flattered, which might sound about stupid but it did :o:

Would you be flattered?

ReputationRep:
    first kiss is (usually) one of the most memorable ones! whether its a good smooch or baddun!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, but I'm into that sort of sentimental stuff.

ReputationRep:
    ye, definately.

ReputationRep:
    mmm... No, mostly because they are too keen and it's like having your face chewed off.

ReputationRep:
    Urrrggghhh an utter ******* got mine. I want it back *sulks*.

Yeah, I would be flattered

ReputationRep:
    Def sweet

My first kiss was when I was 8, nothing special

ReputationRep:
    when i found out it was the girls first kiss (from a friend) i felt bad

ReputationRep:
    Yessss. wish i could get mine backkkk
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Couldn't really care.

ReputationRep:
    probably worried more than flattered.

ReputationRep:
    I'd be flattered that they wanted to kiss me. Not particularly important that I was their first one. Which I actually was with someone.

ReputationRep:
    Hmm... well, I don't know. I tend to date guys who are a tad older than me, so if my first kiss had been with someone a lot older, I would have been a little shocked. But, at the same time, I'd think it was really sweet. So, yeah, I'd be flattered.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't feel flattered nor ashamed. :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by McFearless)
    probably worried more than flattered.
    Why would you be worried? (Edit: just curious - this is in no way a loaded question.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I had my first kiss, I was also his first too, and it made me feel really special and flattered, which might sound about stupid but it did :o:

Would you be flattered?
    I was my boyfriend's first proper kiss, and he was mine. :o:

ReputationRep:
    The guy my first kiss was with didn't know it was my first kiss . It wasn't his, but apparently i was better than him anyway, which i found secretly hilarious. It wasn't romantic at all though, that's the only thing i'd have changed. But yeah, i'd think it was cute if i was someone's first :cute:

ReputationRep:
    Flattered but slightly worried by the inexperience.

ReputationRep:
    I hope they'd tell me afterwards. Knowing these things beforehand is way too much pressure for my liking. I don't want the be the guy they'll always remember!

But I'd be flattered in a round-about way.

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't really care tbh. Cant remember it...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.