Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you be flattered if you were someones "first kiss?" Watch

ReputationRep:
    No. It's just a kiss. Maybe I'm the first one brave enough to kiss him? Maybe he was saving it for someone special and decided I was? It depends on the situation surely, but even then, I probably wouldn't be flattered. Most people don't see kisses as special enough to save.

ReputationRep:
    At this age, I'd be worried!

You know, I don't even know if I was my first kiss's first kiss.

ReputationRep:
    No, I'd hate to be someones first. No one wants slobber. Plus it just feels like you're trying to get rid of it tbh.

ReputationRep:
    My actual 'first kiss' was at about 7 or 8, so yeah I was probably her first. My 'real' first kiss was definitely NOT her first, but was pretty good, actually.

ReputationRep:
    Aww that would be sweet
    my first kiss was probably his first kiss of the night lol

ReputationRep:
    Depends how they see it. If they saw it as a big deal, then yes I'd feel flattered (and responsible!), but if they didn't, I wouldn't either.

ReputationRep:
    Actually I got my first kiss last month
    It was the opposite, he wanted to kiss me more and I'd always pull back because I thought I was horrible He assured me I wasn't though..so it's all good

ReputationRep:
    Yeah.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reue)
    Flattered but slightly worried by the inexperience.
    This. I'd probably be astonished I was their first kiss at this age.

ReputationRep:
    I can't even remember my first kiss.

ReputationRep:
    depending on if its drunk making out or someone i'd actually care about ...

ReputationRep:
    I'd like it

Still waiting for it to happen!!

ReputationRep:
    Not really. :rofl:

Being with someone you love presently is more important, whether that be the first-kissee or someone else.

ReputationRep:
    I was my boyfriend's first kiss... Well actually, I was his first everything It didn't really make a difference to me, but he assures me that I won in so many ways ^_^

ReputationRep:
    Depends on who, probably not.

ReputationRep:
    I had no idea I was my boyfriends first kiss when we first kissed nearly 2 years ago. (He was 16 and I was 17) I was so shocked when the truth came out about 6 months into our relationship! Then I found out I was his first everything..which was kinda sweet lol

ReputationRep:
    I was my girlfriend's first kiss, and that makes it sexy as hell.

ReputationRep:
    The guy I had my first kiss with used to be so nice; he was the only one from school I felt comfortable with. Then a few years later, he turned into an utter prick, and it makes me cringe to think I ever went near him.

ReputationRep:
    most boys who haven't had their first kiss are, i would say, wanting to get it over with, so i wouldn't really feel flattered.

i've never taken a kiss virginity, and now i'm 20 i doubt i ever will..

i'm a bit sad now

I was two people's first kisses, yay!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.