Turn on thread page Beta

Would you be flattered if you were someones "first kiss?" watch

ReputationRep:
    No, it's just a kiss.

ReputationRep:
    yes

ReputationRep:
    I was someones first kiss in a game of spin the bottle...he kept bouncy his knee like a dog... o.0

ReputationRep:
    nah taking someone's virginity is much better imo so pure and all that and you go and ruin it!! love it!

ReputationRep:
    yup defintiely!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be flattered

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Malkmus)
    This. I'd probably be astonished I was their first kiss at this age.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    It's nice, but not really, tbh. Kissing isn't that much of a big deal, especially when you take into account stupid ones on nights out as well. If I was the first person someone slept with, however...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe. I'm pretty sure I might've been my boyfriend's first, since his account is "oh I er yeah my friends told me the next morning that I'd kissed someone so yeah.." with no details of the girl or situation in hand and I was like piss off have you ever been drunk enough to not remember stuff like that at all -.-

I'd probably find it quite sweet as long as he took some kind of male initiative and wasn't crap :o:

ReputationRep:
    Not really. Why? It more likely means you're the first person they've had the chance to kiss than that you're the first person who's had the chance to kiss them.

But I am a cynic. :holmes:

ReputationRep:
    I don't really know, I've only kissed one person but I wasn't their first kiss...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    When I had my first kiss, I was also his first too, and it made me feel really special and flattered, which might sound about stupid but it did :o:

Would you be flattered?
    Well I would be remembered forever!

I think I would..

ReputationRep:
    Erm i was someone's, and felt quite awkward after I found out, because I basically used her for other stuff and didn't realise she liked me and I was her first

ReputationRep:
    I'd be a tiny bit flattered. But really as tinyshambles said, it's not a big deal, as you're probably the 1st person that they've had a chance to kiss, than you being the first person with a chance to kiss them.
    Especially when I remember that my first kiss wasn't with anyone special at all.
    I'd obviously be so much more flattered if I was the 1st person someone'd had sex with.

I'd be a bit flattered, but I know I'm never going to be anybody's first kiss at this age.
    Even more so if that was my first kiss. Strange I know but it's going to have to be someone special.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 7, 2009
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.