The Student Room Group

my boyfriend is too scared to go out with me as he's been ill. little date ideas???

ok so, this is anon first off, cos i have friends on here that know my boyfriend and its embaressing for him if people find out.

but basically, he's been ill for a couple of weeks. and he says hes too scared now to go out somewhere with me for a long time i.e. whole days out, incase this illness comes back as it has done before. so, i suggested that we do little dates, things like a walk in the forest near his house, stargazing.. that kind of thing... so he can start to feel more comfortable going out and about.

but im running short of ideas.
anyone got any good, cheap ideas for little dates like that??

(he can't do going out for a meal because this of this illness though, so a nice little take away or cheap meal somewhere or picnic is out of the question too :frown: )

i'd really really appreciate any help cos id like to help my boyfriend and see him too. thankyou guys. :smile:
Go to the park, watch a film, walks anywhere, a drive somewhere pretty (dunno if you drive). Can you not spend time together in the house as well?

Yeah I'm not very imaginative.
Reply 2
Picnic in the garden?
DVD - life on mars is quite good
Reply 3
play games, do some cooking together... picnic in the garden is a good idea JC.
Reply 4
Hmmm new football seasons starting why dont you watch a match with him and then cook for him or something? DVD/game ideas are good you could try camping outside your house or something?
Reply 5
thanks for the suggestions guys.

the thing is we spend most of our time together round each others houses just watching tv and films and stuff. which is nice and all.. but not all i want to do with him until he feels he can go out more..

so i was hoping for more out-of-the-house ideas really.

picnics and walks sound good though. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending