Turn on thread page Beta

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Women have spawn? :eek:
    I'm waiting for someone to get the reference.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LH123)
    Legendary show.

You have just become my favourite TSR poster. I love anyone who loves Garth Margenghi's 'Darkplace'. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    It could be worse. Lorena Bobbitt. :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thethinker)
    I got it now dw lol... slow day ><

ReputationRep:
    "Pirro pointed out that the sense of powerlessness would be reinforced by the fact that the women knew they’d been cheated, but also knew there was no legal recourse for them; the cad hadn’t broken any laws".

I am pretty sure adultery is against the law... Anyway, I do not care how they are punished as they sound made for each other.

ReputationRep:
    How funny, just yesterday my parents were discussing a family friend who is allegedly cheating on his wife and is suddenly, mysteriously injured down there. He claims he fell onto some scaffolding. Word is that his wife and a hammer of some sort were the real culprits. Poor chap.

ReputationRep:
    Im all for revenge if someone hurts you but this is just a tad extreme!! Can't help but lolz though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nick_000)
    Legendary show.

You have just become my favourite TSR poster. I love anyone who loves Garth Margenghi's 'Darkplace'. :yes:
    Score. :party:

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why they didn't just leave him. Why sexually assault him?

ReputationRep:
    LOL!

Fair play to them xD

They should have planned it better so that they didn't get caught

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Prison tbh...

OMG if he had a erection... :eek:
    lmao!

What a stupid thing to do, they're just as bad as him imo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RYANDENNY)
    lmao!

What a stupid thing to do, they're just as bad as him imo.
    Worse. They went to prison... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cconstant)
    I don't see why they didn't just leave him. Why sexually assault him?
    Because they are obviously the crazy women type you don't mess with :p:

ReputationRep:
    I don't like cheaters myself but I think it's kind of double standards .As if a few blokes tied up a female cheater slapped her about a bit then got some superglue and glued her flaps together I don't think any women would be finding it funny. I said this to my cousin last night and she couldn't really argue with it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ministerdonut)
    I don't like cheaters myself but I think it's kind of double standards .As if a few blokes tied up a female cheater slapped her about a bit then got some superglue and glued her flaps together I don't think any women would be finding it funny. I said this to my cousin last night and she couldn't really argue with it.
    haha, thats hilarious. +1 rep for you.

ReputationRep:
    You got it wrong OP. It's 'hell hath no fury than a woman's spawn'.
    lol! YES! Ahh that made me chuckle.

Rep for you tomorrow

I got it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OiaB)
    lol! YES! Ahh that made me chuckle.

Rep for you tomorrow

I got it
    Thanks! :top2: Well done! :woo:

ReputationRep:
    i think its great that they teamed up and aimed their anger at an approapriate source rather than cat fight each other

i don't know what to make of what they actually did to him but i couldn't help being slightly amused (i wouldn't be if he'd done nothing wrong)

maybe your view on what they did depends on if you've been cheated on yourself

perhaps they could have got revenge in a way that still gave them the moral highground (tied him up but then all walked into the room and got him to confess and apologise)

ReputationRep:
    He hasn't actually done anything legally WRONG!

I understand the women here may have been angered but remember that in Western societies it is not illegal to cheat. You can have sex with whoever you want regardless of whether nor not you are married - it IS however illegal to be married to more than one person (bigamy).

squish.

ReputationRep:
    What did they think was going to happen?

They were going to glue him, and he'd just accept it without screaming or trying to call the police?

What stupid women. No wonder they were all conned by him.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.