Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone ******** themselves over results? watch

ReputationRep:
    This ain't no results countdown thread. This ain't no *****in' spammy thread.

This is serious stuff this. :yes:

Anyone else out there filling their teeny tee-total pants with sludgy ****** shizzledom?

What are you gonna do if y'all fail? Any back-up plans? Suicidal plans? Have you suddenly become religious?

The AAA shizzledom is spoiling my holiday. :sad:

:cool:

ReputationRep:
    lol. I was leading up to my results. I thought I was going to end up with the dispised 2:2 but I actually came out pretty good with a solid 2:1 and not far off from a First. Good luck and what results are you awaiting. Believe you me, I had absolutely no clue what I was going to do leading up to my degree classification. I'd thought, if I got a 2:2, I might as well start off what I finished and end up going to Law School despite the difficulty of getting a career after it (already paid my deposit y'see to Law School). This was my plan.
    Now that I have my 2:1, I'm extremely happy you have no idea, especially after how bad my second year grades were. Now it's all about doing well at Law School and finding that career - God, it's going to be a nightmare!

ReputationRep:
    I got my results today

I done ok I guess - Wish I'd done better but you always do

ReputationRep:
    I'm really scared yes.

ReputationRep:
    I woke up this morning and went "hmm, it would really suck if I didn't get in", but apart from that I'm not worried. I guess it's because I have a pretty low offer. I can't imagine how some of the AAA kids must be feeling.

ReputationRep:
    Since I discovered results are 2 weeks today for Alevel, yes I can officially say I am now terrified

ReputationRep:
    I am, but unless the unlikely but horribly possible event of me missing my offer by two grades takes shape, I'm fairly sure my university will accept me. I'd be a little disappointed, but ho ******* well. Or I could take a gap year and do an intensive A-level. Quite relish that idea too. Basically, I used to be ******** bricks on a regular basis, but I am now relatively calmer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *MJ*)
    I'm really scared yes.
    Feel the need to point out the you, good sir, have the best signature in the whole wide forum. Maybe even the internet. Lugia :cool:

On topic: they're two whole weeks away so not yet. I like to save the blind panic until the last possible second.

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to FAIL haha i know it. I got really angry with one of the papers and started wrting nonsence for the answers xD.. not expecting a result back from that.. My backup.. RESITS i think.. or.. i'm kind of stuck =)

ReputationRep:
    *Checks Pants*

Well whaddaya know! There are brown stains all in these pants >.< I am absolutely bricking it for results in 2 weeks. I feel genuinely ill whenever i think about them, because i am going to be so gutted if i do poorly, and don't get into Leeds (I know Liverpool is a great uni, but its not what I set out to acheive) Good god, i just need some serious relaxation, but it's not happening >.<

ReputationRep:
    Yup, I'm scared

Trying to pick a cliff, just in case it's needed.
    I'm having flash backs of exams and questions I screwed up on. ARGHHHHHHHHH!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    its only AS but yes i am nervous.

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm not going to fail my overall grades but I'm 100% sure I havent gotten my predicted grades and 98% sure that my firm choice will reject me because of this.
    I'm gonna ask my insurance to release me tomorrow so yeah it's all or nothing (a year all by myself studying and reapplying)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dave_)
    Feel the need to point out the you, good sir, have the best signature in the whole wide forum. Maybe even the internet. Lugia :cool:

On topic: they're two whole weeks away so not yet. I like to save the blind panic until the last possible second.
    :five: & Rep for you tomorrow.

And I also agree with the second point.

ReputationRep:
    I see it as the tests are done - so now the results are outta my hands.

Ok, i'm concerned over maths, as I turned up 10 minutes late, had run nearly 1km to get the exam, and found out I had sat the hardest Edexcel C2 test in recent years.

Although maybe that's because I'm only at AS.

ReputationRep:
    i was getting nightmares until i got the results today and i was freaking for no reason.

ReputationRep:
    I was feeling okay because we were all going to be in the same boat.
    And then one of my friends gets a 9-5 job that she loves, and they dont care about her results.
    Another friend is doing a nursing course next year, they dont care for her results.

Its basically me and one other who actually need good results, if i dont get into uni i'll feel so bad about myself, and there'll be too many people wanting to feel apathy for me.
    Ugh.

ReputationRep:
    I'm absolutely terrified, I've been counting down for months! I really don't want to do my insurance anymore, but I don't see me getting AAA. Actually I might not even make my insurance. Hello clearing! OH DEAR GOD. I feel sick now.

ReputationRep:
    :wavey:

I'm just a lowly ASer and yes I know I can resit but that doesn't take away from the fact people are going to think I'm stupid if when I flop. I'm not.

I have to prove to my Biology teacher I'm not crap at Biology! I'm 100% sure I've got a U in Chemistry. I don't care about that and I refuse to resit because Chemistry makes me feel sick.*shudders*

I need an A in English Lit and I'm sure I've got a D in it due to my panicking in the ONE exam I had to do when I've been getting damn As all damn year!

Oh and Psychology went okay. Ish. Watch when I get a U in it now I've said that!

I'm not that scared now I've typed all this. It's like therapy! The worst thing that can happen gradewise is I get all Us. Oh crap I'm scared again! What happens if I get all Us??? That will be the worst failure my college has ever seen! They'll name me and shame me and kick me out!

ReputationRep:
    Results seem to far away for me to worry about. Its a weird feeling because I know I should be getting scared about it only being 2 weeks, but I can't become scared. lol that sounds so weird but that's just how it is for me :dontknow:

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.