Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are TSR users too quick in calling troll nowadays? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by starsdream2)
    :p: I don't want you too. It was really just because you were so nice ^_^
    Aww. Well, ok then I won't rep you if you don't want me to - but at least you know that I'd like to!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperKell)
    If that is a personal attack, then her comment on that OP for her display picture is also a personal attack, no?

As i expected Trigger or one of her chums already neg repped me with no name , i love how the members with all the rep who think they they have power still need to hide behind the annonimity of the rep system.
    Sub, then you can die happy knowing who done it.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: you lot are way too much. And no i didnt neg you and neither diid my "cronies", i always leave a name. Seriously if you think i'm fat and ugly go ahead, i happen to quite like the way i look. You all need to stop taking everything to heart, its embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    Not being much of a 'Perfect Gent' now, are you?
    What I meant was she is the spitting image of an old user that was a troll and got banned because of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    What I meant was she is the spitting image of an old user that was a troll and got banned because of it.
    Oh I see, apologies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Allthewayhome)
    I've got the experience to call troll within 30 paces.

It's just obvious at times.
    Problem is that sometimes and I am like this as well - I have been known to make a single trolly post but then suddenly I'll make the most intelligent post ever.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.