Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    The other thread got me thinking about it
    what was your worst kiss?

Mine was probably a drunken one at a house party

ReputationRep:
    Some guy from my uni, brought me back to his friends room cause I was KO'd on vodka he kept buying for me.
    Oh, God, the rest is all a horrendous blur. And he scratched me. ¬_¬

ReputationRep:
    A guy on holiday who may as well have licked my cheek rather than 'kiss' me :| Bleughhh.

ReputationRep:
    Sounds bad, drunken ones can sometimes be one of the best kinds tho
    depends who with i guess

ReputationRep:
    This girl who thought clanking her teeth against mine constituted a good kiss. It was like being 10 all over again ;_;

ReputationRep:
    My dog, Goldie. She was a lovely girl but a bit too much tongue for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    aha, just the other week! instead of kissing me, it was more he was licking my teeth. too much tongue-he went straight for it! and whats worse is even when i tried to back off, trailing away, he just followed! yuck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Irrelevance)
    My dog, Goldie. She was a lovely girl but a bit too much tongue for my liking.
    Haha this made me laugh

ReputationRep:
    i don't think you'd know her...

Rather bad by me, she moved i kissed eye....
    laughed it off like "Wtf man you moved!" and continued.

ReputationRep:
    A guy missed my mouth and licked me from the chin to just under my nose. I moved away immediatly after so it was more of a lick than a kiss overall.

ReputationRep:
    A few have come to mind.

One disappointing one was a guy at uni that I liked. I was kinda persuing him all night when we were out clubbing and we finally kissed and it was just horrible. He just couldn't kiss properly, no matter how much I tried to make him like, copy me.

Another was on my 18th birthday at School Disco, some big man just grabbed me and like, stuck his tongue in my mouth. Was disgusting and I kept trying to get away.

And once in Ayia Napa we went out with this barman I'd been talking to when his shift finished and he just kept totally missing my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by roxy ag)
    aha, just the other week! instead of kissing me, it was more he was licking my teeth. too much tongue-he went straight for it! and whats worse is even when i tried to back off, trailing away, he just followed! yuck
    ewww i hate that too

ReputationRep:
    I hate girls who snog really fast and aggressively. Slow passionate kisses please girls

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, I've had slobbery guys who think that kissing is all about the tongue, and guys who just bite and bite... why does ANYONE think that's sexy? It's always the desperate ones who just want sex, too :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Too forceful kisses are the worst kind, teeth crashes too. Had a few cases of mouth rape too; I didn't feel like kissing the girl so didn't respond, but she kept on for a good while before she stopped. I felt violated

ReputationRep:
    A boxer who kept biting my lip, mouthwash syndrome and was trying for a one night stand.

Rebounds are not good lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    Ugh, I've had slobbery guys who think that kissing is all about the tongue, and guys who just bite and bite... why does ANYONE think that's sexy? It's always the desperate ones who just want sex, too :rolleyes:
    Not at all and I agree had a onenight guy try it on.. biting hurts

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was really awkward lol but still <3

ReputationRep:
    a guy in a club who literally kissed like a washing machine. my mouth felt like it'd been violated for days after

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.