Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Some random bloke in a club decided to ram his tongue down my throat a few months ago

Washing machine on spin cycle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LdnShmoo)
    a guy in a club who literally kissed like a washing machine. my mouth felt like it'd been violated for days after
    This made me giggle. Lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mike20491)
    This made me giggle. Lol
    i aim to please:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    That'd be the first one...

ReputationRep:
    When I was 16 some guy asked me out and then after drove me home and completely molested me in his car I was so disturbed...

ReputationRep:
    First kiss with current gf we were standing by the thames in twilight with st pauls across the river, both leaned it, and our teeth clashed >_< baaaaaaad kiss

ReputationRep:
    His breathe smelled worse than my neighbour's dead cat covered in poo.

ReputationRep:
    With a guy who I really didn;t wnt to kiss, so he ended up licking my lips instead. Uuuugh xD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FstandsforFina)
    His breathe smelled worse than my neighbour's dead cat covered in poo.
    EEERRRRRUUUGHHH I feel for you, I really do. Nothing more of a turn off than bad breath.

ReputationRep:
    When I was drunk and some **** bit my tongue

One which lead to him being able to tell me precisely what lipbalm I was wearing, and how ingesting about 98% of it tasted. There certainly is such a thing as too much tongue.. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    EEERRRRRUUUGHHH I feel for you, I really do. Nothing more of a turn off than bad breath.
    Why thank you, that's so caring of you:yes:

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss! With my best guy friend, it was awful lol. I maintain it was his fault tho –*it was all tongue and my mouth generally felt like it had been assaulted. We ended up "going out" for like two weeks after it but I broke up with him to save our friendship. Ye gods, the drama!

At least it's all been up from there tho...

ReputationRep:
    I don't really remember but I know he was ginger.

ReputationRep:
    I've kissed three girls. Two were very nice indeed. The third was revolting - just her lip shape was absolutely horrible and it felt sickening, and she had quite a furry upper lip which I could feel. Oh and her breath was pretty bad.

Basically I could never kiss her again and never ever ever want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emmie19)
    Not at all and I agree had a onenight guy try it on.. biting hurts
    I know! I don't mind my boyfriend having the occasional nibble when we're getting kinky, but not some random guy I met outside a club :confused: taught me to avoid randoms though, lol. For a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wellisntitfor)
    I've kissed three girls. Two were very nice indeed. The third was revolting - just her lip shape was absolutely horrible and it felt sickening, and she had quite a furry upper lip which I could feel. Oh and her breath was pretty bad.

Basically I could never kiss her again and never ever ever want to.
    lol I'm intrigued, what kind of lip shape was this?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily069)
    When I was 16 some guy asked me out and then after drove me home and completely molested me in his car I was so disturbed...
    In his car? at 16?

Confused.com

I kissed a girl who was missing a tooth.

ReputationRep:
    Some guy once actually managed to suck my tongue with his. Don't ask me how. But you know that scene from Dumb and Dumber when they go skiing and he licks the skilift and gets stuck and leans back and his tongue stretches? That's pretty much how I would sum it up.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.