Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *-Gems-*)
    The other thread got me thinking about it
    what was your worst kiss?

Mine was probably a drunken one at a house party
    i some how managed to attract this stunner i saw in a club and we got chattin and then went for a dance and when we went in for the kis i could feel slabber and then she swallowed me whole

My partner didn't enjoy it much and ended up slicing my tongue with her canines and walking off barking.

Not good times :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elixira)
    lol I'm intrigued, what kind of lip shape was this?!
    erm... well she has quite a long flat top lip, kind of ducky. I'm not sure what to say about it... it's distinctive anyway. Though you wouldn't really notice it or think it looked weird. But our mouths just totally didn't fit together, her lips felt about a mile long, and really thin and flat, and our teeth kept hitting. It was nauseating.

ReputationRep:
    Ahh jeez, this drunk guy, his mouth was like wide open and his tongue and teeth were freaking everywhere and it was just :eek3:

People took pics aswell

ReputationRep:
    ex boyfriend, WAY too much tougue all the time, no matter how much i tried to stop him, he would always attack my mouth -awful! Lets just say, that relationship didnt last long!

ReputationRep:
    With one of my old friends. I was a bit drunk, we were playfighting and ended up on the floor..

Oh God, it was horrendous. I never thought you could really get an awful kisser, but I managed to. *shudder*

ReputationRep:
    I was having an innocent kiss in a club, just a few pecks on the lips, and he then thought it was appropriate to turn my head to the side and lick my neck. Then my friends said my neck smelled of whiskey all night. WHISKEY?!?

ReputationRep:
    It was with some random guy on my 18th birthday. He had really big blubbery wet lips and I could taste the liqueur he'd been drinking on his tongue. According to my friend he also had a 'really shiny nose'.

ReputationRep:
    A guy who couldn't understand that I wanted to tilt my head to the right, grabbed mine to the left (so he had already hurt my neck before the kiss even began!). When he eventually kissed me I remember thinking what the hell am I doing... He had his eyes open I have been later told from a friend, his stubble was really hurting me and then to make matters worse, he just put his tongue in my mouth and laid it there - Rather like a lizard poking in and out... Eurgh!

ReputationRep:
    Got to be the "washing machine":
    I ended up getting with this guy who I suspected had fancied me all the way through 6th form (so I guess I only did it as I was flattered & insanely drunk) and he was absolutely AWFUL! I pulled away after a few seconds and had to use the rest of my drink to wash my mouth out, as it was so saliva-y.

I then proceeded to tell everyone in the vicinity just how useless he was...

ReputationRep:
    A drunken one - we bumped teeth - FAIL! lol

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss. It was this Irish guy with the ultimate washing machine tongue.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss. It was all slobbery and he just plunged his tongue straight into my mouth. Ugh.

And despite how disgusting it was, I still kissed him another twice after that. I stupidly thought he might get better. He didn't.

ReputationRep:
    with a friend of mine, we were on the sofa and he basically pinned me down by my mouth, and stayed there.
    i was traumatised

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, it was when I was about 13/14 on the way home from school. He stuck his tongue straight in and it was like a slug... thanks for reminding me of that, now I'm off to be sick. :no:

ReputationRep:
    The one where the girl's saliva was practically like a running tap, running from her mouth to mine *shudders*.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elisabethbridge)
    My first kiss. It was this Irish guy with the ultimate washing machine tongue.
    Woah, don't people like the 'washing Machine' - It has to be used at the right time though, some people abuse it.

ReputationRep:
    First kiss on a bench in the schoolyard, fellow 15 year old tongue darting in and out like a lizard's.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a couple of washing machines. I think my first kiss was actually quite good.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think i've ever had a worst kiss, unless i just say the ugliest girl, even though she was surprisingly quite good. lol

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.