Turn on thread page Beta

Worst ever kiss? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoeTSR)
    In his car? at 16?

Confused.com
    he was like 24 :|

I know, I was stupid but I was YOUNG! And innocent... it is entirely his fault...

ReputationRep:
    That would be with a guy 4 or 5 years ago, he was the most atrocious kisser. Shared drunken snogs were sort of all right, but then I had to kiss him when sober, which was the just revolting. He was incredibly good-looking and kind though, but the thought of kissing him still makes me cringe. Oh, the follies of youth.

ReputationRep:
    With a friend of a friend when I was drunk. It was like kissing a robot - completely mechanical. He was also **** ugly and a weirdo. At least he bought me a few drinks beforehand.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was the worst. It was slobbery, too much tongue, he basically ate my face and he breathed through his mouth - basically the guy didn't have a clue what he was doing. It left quite an impression on me for a good few years and I was too traumatised by it to kiss anyone after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I kissed a girl who was missing a tooth.
    Before or after?:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    never had one...all of them were special. I really miss him

ReputationRep:
    I don't think I've really had a bad kisser. There have been a couple where they were a bit sloppy, but not so bad that their tongues were all over the place.

I have had a few kisses where I've regretted it, so I guess those are bad kisses to a certain extent.

ReputationRep:
    one about 3 weeks ago :/ stupid stupid stupid

ReputationRep:
    Ah tell a lie... my worst experience was with a girl with bad breathe - good kisser but i had to gasp for fresh air between intervals went on for ages.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x-pri-x)
    my first kiss was really awkward lol but still <3
    :ditto:

but, I wouldn't say i've had any bad kisses :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Teeth Clashes are quite bad.

And missing the mouth is something I tend to do after a drink or two. Girls just have small mouths

It was my first.
    I didn't really want it to happen but he was my boyfriend so I felt I should oblige.
    I was terrified and not that attracted to him, and he was drunk and shoved his tongue down my throat. It was slimy and tasted of spit and cheap booze and I didn't have a clue what to do - it was just like having a slug in my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Far too much tongue and then he just opened and closed his mouth about 50times a minute. it was weirrrrd.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss. Got forced into it (as in I was walking my dog, he was standing the way I needed to go, and wouldn't let me pass till i kissed him) Horrible, slimey and just grim. Hated it. Every second of it. Yick.

We were kissing when something really weird happened. The lights flickered hazily and before I knew it, my head had gone in his head. I was left looking at his teeth. Most strange.

ReputationRep:
    Ahahahaha!

At a party I went to last year, there was a guy from school. A few of us were in a group hug and I was newly single, and this guy was clearly desperate to lose his kiss virginity, and he leant across the drunken group hug and sort of pushed his face onto mine. Slowly as people realised what was happening they backed off, and I just thought "OK whatever, might as well"... but oh my lord. TONGUE. It was like a dead slug being sent spiralling around my mouth... NIIIICE. He kept thanking me through the rest of the party for being his first kiss. Brilliant.

ReputationRep:
    Worst kiss was the girl with bad breath and horrible, flat, thin lips :/ never again. She gave good head though, surprisingly enough.

Best kiss was with a girl who, ironically hated PDAs so much that she didn't really like holding hands in public, yet was amazing and confident when it was just us.

ReputationRep:
    The kiss was a simple peck and before I knew it, the guy held me down and tried to lick my lips. :eek: I dumped him a few days after.:ahee:

ReputationRep:
    With a girl who lacked 'conviction'. It's not that she had a different rhythm, but that she had none at all.

ReputationRep:
    My only ever kiss... which lasted approximately 3 seconds with a horrible greasy boy at an under 18 night at a club. He gave me stubble rash and I ingested a good amount of foamy soapy stuff as it was a foam party. What a fantastic first kiss.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.