Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A night after two bottles of vodka then a girl come sonto the next morin with a serious hangover! Not good at all!

I've never kissed a girl. Don't really know why =/

ReputationRep:
    My worst kiss was my boyfriend on top of me and practicall suffocating and smothering me with the wettest slimiest kiss. Talk about opening your mouth as wide as possible, I was convinced he had locked his jaw open.

I say boyfriend, thats one of the reasons hes an ex

ReputationRep:
    Drunk off our heads, in a tent in a field.

I say "worst" not because of the kiss itself, but because of the need she felt to impart a couple of love bites.

...That happen to still show three months later. =\

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was pretty crap and then this other guy who i met up with quite a few times was also terrible at kissing, just way too much tongue and it kept putting me off and i couldnt get into the rhythm of it lol, i thought he'd get better, he didn't.
    Also my last kiss, eek far too much tongue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    We were kissing when something really weird happened. The lights flickered hazily and before I knew it, my head had gone in his head. I was left looking at his teeth. Most strange.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    My first kiss. Got forced into it (as in I was walking my dog, he was standing the way I needed to go, and wouldn't let me pass till i kissed him) Horrible, slimey and just grim. Hated it. Every second of it. Yick.
    That's bad, you should have set the dog on him!
    Or is not that kind of dog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrrye)
    That's bad, you should have set the dog on him!
    Or is not that kind of dog?
    If you tried to get her to attack someone, her idea is to run and find a toy and pounce up to them wagging her tail...She really isn't that type of dog xD I walked the rest of the way home spitting...xD

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've had the classic "propeller-tongue" kiss before, meh.

I like them with tongue but real sloooow and sensuous.

ReputationRep:
    If you tried to get her to attack someone, her idea is to run and find a toy and pounce up to them wagging her tail...She really isn't that type of dog xD I walked the rest of the way home spitting...xD
    Ah okay, yeah my dog is like that too, would probably try to make friends with the person he is sicced on..
    The situation is probably one of the only ones I would want a dog any different though..

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow, I think I'm bookmarking this thread. Excellent cure for those times when I feel horny and can't study

ReputationRep:
    Ah okay, yeah my dog is like that too, would probably try to make friends with the person he is sicced on..
    The situation is probably one of the only ones I would want a dog any different though..
    She would look and sound very ferocious when my dad has play fights with het...if she wasn't wagging her tail so much...Ear back, teeth bared, tail going 10 to the dozen...

ReputationRep:
    She would look and sound very ferocious when my dad has play fights with het...if she wasn't wagging her tail so much...Ear back, teeth bared, tail going 10 to the dozen...
    Yar, dogs are a bit feeble sometimes! Ours is scared of our chickens! they steal his food!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    Worst kiss was the girl with bad breath and horrible, flat, thin lips :/ never again.
    yea dude:

(Original post by wellisntitfor)
    ...The third was revolting - just her lip shape was absolutely horrible and it felt sickening, and she had quite a furry upper lip which I could feel. Oh and her breath was pretty bad.

erm... well she has quite a long flat top lip, kind of ducky. I'm not sure what to say about it... it's distinctive anyway. Though you wouldn't really notice it or think it looked weird. But our mouths just totally didn't fit together, her lips felt about a mile long, and really thin and flat, and our teeth kept hitting. It was nauseating.

*shudder*

ReputationRep:
    Yar, dogs are a bit feeble sometimes! Ours is scared of our chickens! they steal his food!
    :rofl: Now that is pathetic!

ReputationRep:
    My former bf. Sad I know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a_t)
    First kiss with current gf we were standing by the thames in twilight with st pauls across the river, both leaned it, and our teeth clashed >_< baaaaaaad kiss
    That sounds like a ******* disaster tbh.
    I'm surprised she's still a gf and didn't dump your arse. She's special mate, you're lucky :curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cultivated)
    That sounds like a ******* disaster tbh.
    I'm surprised she's still a gf and didn't dump your arse. She's special mate, you're lucky :curious:
    Very lucky, lets hope she doesn't see this post where I said she was my worst ever kiss :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Some guy from my uni, brought me back to his friends room cause I was KO'd on vodka he kept buying for me.
    Oh, God, the rest is all a horrendous blur. And he scratched me. ¬_¬
    Sounds a bit rape-y.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToeRag)
    Sounds a bit rape-y.....
    Nah, I escaped in the rain when I was more sober at like 3/4ish and walked home from Central LDN.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.