The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Bubbles*de*Milo
Nah, I escaped in the rain when I was more sober at like 3/4ish and walked home from Central LDN.

Sounds slightly poetic put like that!!
ToeRag
Sounds slightly poetic put like that!!

It would be alright if I didn't have to see him in lectures, and he's proper tall, can't miss him... ¬_¬
Terrible ones include:

Tongue being stuck down my throat! (DO NOT DO THIS)
Very very very sloppy, which is horrid

But the worst was when a girl tried to suck the air out of my lungs... seriously WTF!
Reply 103
Cultivated
That sounds like a ******* disaster tbh.
I'm surprised she's still a gf and didn't dump your arse. She's special mate, you're lucky :curious:

you contradict yourself in this. you say she is special yet you are surprised she is still a gf. I do not understand :confused:
Reply 104
my first kiss was worst - spin the bottle when i was 11
I met this guy out one night who was so attractive, and apparently a male model, so I thought 'score'. I was so excited when he went to kiss me, but I soon realised it felt like I'd stuck my tongue in a high speed washing machine that was about to burst the door off its hinges due to excess water. It was gross.
Irrelevance
My dog, Goldie. She was a lovely girl but a bit too much tongue for my liking.

HAHAHA!!!!
Spin the bottle. I was smiling uncomfortably when WHAM!:eek:
akashic
you contradict yourself in this. you say she is special yet you are surprised she is still a gf. I do not understand :confused:

Soz to intrude...
I think what he means is she is 'special' because she is willing to remain his gf even after the presumably traumatic? (I haven't seen the post this has spawned from) experience.
a_t
Very lucky, lets hope she doesn't see this post where I said she was my worst ever kiss :moon:

She forgave you for being the worst kisser and sex ever, I'm sure she'll be able to forgive you for this.

akashic

I don't want to ask you this because I'm normally a nice person, but are you ******* stupid? :curious:
Reply 109
I went out with an ecomentalist for a couple of weeks - it wasn't my fault... I don't normally make a habbit of associating with nutters like that... I met her in a nightclub so I couldn't have known.

Anyway, her idea of kissing was "insert tongue, swirl it about clockwise".

It was like kissing a windmill! Bloody awful!
Reply 110
Cultivated
She forgave you for being the worst kisser and sex ever, I'm sure she'll be able to forgive you for this.

She told me I was her best sex ever, how would you know anyway? You been at my window you freak?
Every single kiss one night when my boyfriend had eaten pork ribs a few hours earlier.
Reply 112
banging teeth :s
horrible.
a_t
She told me I was her best sex ever, how would you know anyway? You been at my window you freak?

Yeah, sorry :emo:
It's just something about you I'm craving .. So irresistible. If I'd ever have the opportunity to kiss your soft pink lips, I'm sure I'd make the opposite thread about it

:awesome:

Latest

Trending

Trending