Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I really, really, really, REALLY want this done.

Right.

2 at the back of my neck.

HOWEVER

There's not much info about it online. Anyone had it done? How much did ti hurt? And how the **** do you take them out? :confused:

I'm getting it sometime before the end of the year I think/hope/plan.

Also, hardly anywhere puts prices online! How much do you think it will be? I think the general price is £50 for 1, £70ish for 2.

What I'm after though is first hand experiences, it's not exactly like a normal piercing.

Anyone whose had it on the back of their necks? Does it not hurt alot when you lie down? Only piercings I have is a load going up my ear.

xxx

^^^ Like this, only with gems.

ReputationRep:
    :afraid: I doubt you'd feel it cos your head and shoulders will take the weight. I'm guessing it's like a collar bone piercing

also bikini pics please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz)
    :afraid: I doubt you'd feel it cos your head and shoulders will take the weight. I'm guessing it's like a collar bone piercing

also bikini pics please

THERE ARE NO BIKINI PICS. LET IT GO MAN.

And what do you mean, you doubt I'd feel it..? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    you have to get them cut out if you want rid of them..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Elynnor1811)
    you have to get them cut out if you want rid of them..

Seriously? Can they not just be taken out the same way they go in?

ReputationRep:
    Admittedly I don't know what the **** is up with your hair style, but surely your hair will cover it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    THERE ARE NO BIKINI PICS. LET IT GO MAN.

And what do you mean, you doubt I'd feel it..? :confused:
    well when you lie down your head and shoulders will take the weight of your body and your neck will be "floating" if you get what i mean - in fact lie down now. however on a pillow you might feel it although a pillow is soft

There are bikini pics, you told me there were. I demand bikini pics

ReputationRep:
    I want to get a scar etched into my back (scarification :love:) and then use these to create a chain effect around them.

Plus, your profile pic is gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Admittedly I don't know what the **** is up with your hair style, but surely your hair will cover it?

My hairstyle? What?

ReputationRep:
    Taking them out; It's like those poppys you wear on your top, theres a thing stuck to it that slips under your skin - so if someone pulls on the stud, it can rip your skin off easily, if you catch my drift..

ReputationRep:
    Try to avoid walking near powerful magnets , unless you dun really care about your internal organs.

ReputationRep:
    My hairstyle? What?
    Your profile pic. It looks like a sparrow has taken up residence and created a nest.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by explosions hurt)
    Your profile pic. It looks like a sparrow has taken up residence and created a nest.
    Totally the look I was going for. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Seriously? Can they not just be taken out the same way they go in?
    they have to be cut out with a scalpel. the piercer makes a small cut over where the "feet" of the anchor are and then pulls it out. apparently it hurts about the same as getting it put in.. but i haven't had it done so can't say myself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShiVji)
    Taking them out; It's like those poppys you wear on your top, theres a thing stuck to it that slips under your skin - so if someone pulls on the stud, it can rip your skin off easily, if you catch my drift..
    Tbh... no

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hylean)
    I want to get a scar etched into my back (scarification :love:) and then use these to create a chain effect around them.

Plus, your profile pic is gorgeous.
    Thanks XD

How do you get scars on your skin? Do they use a scalpel?

ReputationRep:
    Why would you ever want that? It looks like one of those Frankenstein bolts.

ReputationRep:

looks like there's just a ball on the end you remove

ReputationRep:

That's a surface piercing, not an implant.

ReputationRep:

No, that's a piercing. I want implants; different thing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 6, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.