Turn on thread page Beta

400 Million Births Prevented by China`s 1 Child Policy watch

ReputationRep:
    That`s more than the population of the United States.

ReputationRep:
    so?

ReputationRep:
    good.

ReputationRep:
    What's your source? And if it's true, so what? Why did you think that was worth posting?

ReputationRep:
    thank christ. Could you imagine having to compete with 400 million more people in life?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sron)
    What's your source? And if it's true, so what? Why did you think that was worth posting?
    I wonder how many births resulted from Ireland`s no condoms policy.

ReputationRep:
    yay trying to do something about an exploding world population. I wouldn't mind if they did a similar thing here, but obviously the majority would object to it since it removes our rights to have as many children as we want. Also where would those baby factories that are chav mums get their moneys from if they aren't allowed to pump out more babies and score a x9 multiplier on their benefits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joey11223)
    yay trying to do something about an exploding world population. I wouldn't mind if they did a similar thing here, but obviously the majority would object to it since it removes our rights to have as many children as we want. Also where would those baby factories that are chav mums get their moneys from if they aren't allowed to pump out more babies and score a x9 multiplier on their benefits.

thats an easy one

no child benefits after the 2nd birthing event
    or maybe the 1st

ReputationRep:
    You must really loved Season 3 of Torchwood.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    You must really loved Season 3 of Torchwood.
    don't like Torchwood, too tongue in cheek for me. If I'm going to watch sci-fi I want something which takes itself seriously, Stargate was ok.

ReputationRep:
    don't like Torchwood, too tongue in cheek for me. If I'm going to watch sci-fi I want something which takes itself seriously, Stargate was ok.
    You should watch it if you haven`t. The chav kids are the 1st to be sacrificed.

ReputationRep:
    Infringement of basic human rights, and not only has it prevented briths it's also caused deaths, where's the stats for how many girls are killed at birth or sold for the sake of the family name continuing??

ReputationRep:
    What a waste , China could have made them a deadly ninja army or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    I wonder how many births resulted from Ireland`s no condoms policy.
    Ooh, edgy. I wonder how many babies died due to Israel's foreign policy.

And I can post baseless numeric facts too:

500 Morrocan camels saved by irrigation policy.
    64 monkeys to design, build and pilot rocket to Mars.
    13 people confused at pointless TSR thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley90)
    Infringement of basic human rights, and not only has it prevented briths it's also caused deaths, where's the stats for how many girls are killed at birth or sold for the sake of the family name continuing??

'oh dear'
    'tut tut'

its population control & they really had no choice but to do it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stanley90)
    girls don`t matter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sron)
    Ohhhhhh!!! fight fight fight!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UGeNe)
    girls don`t matter
    watch your step my man, unless your getting an arranged marriage, in which case it doesn't matter, you wont be popular with that attitude.:p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sron)

And I can post baseless numeric facts too:

500 Morrocan camels saved by irrigation policy.
    64 monkeys to design, build and pilot rocket to Mars.
    13 people confused at pointless TSR thread.
    How many unborn chickens have you eaten :confused:

ReputationRep:
    400mn prevented or 400mn aborted?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.