Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do i feel so horrible about a good friend having sex :( Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Local_United_Fan)
    Eugh, you're the type of guy girls despise...pretends to be a friend but secretly holds a torch. Its pure envy on your part, and to stop it you really need to cut contact with the girl. Don't try and kid us - you really couldn't give a **** about her friendship, you just want to put your dingle inside her.
    LOL

How can you have such bad rep, because this my friend, is pure ******* gold. I'm repping you right now.

ReputationRep:
    You're 17, you've got plenty of time to find the love of your life. Just move on, she's taken!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    The thing is she'll know you have feelings for her, I don't really understand women when it comes to this next point. She wont be attracted to you cause of this, but she'll like to keep you there ?weird right?) but thats how it works, whther its conscious or subconsciously.
    Maybe because they're good friends. In which case, no, it's not weird at all.

ReputationRep:
    Is everyone depressed these days? So about your pain OP, but it seems that every bad situation affects everyone's depression...

ReputationRep:
    Cos you have a thing for her?!

Accept the way things are and either cut all contact and try to move on with your life, or hope that you might get a look-in in the future and bide your time (whilst living with the pain of yearning for her.) I mean you did say that you got knocked back, but it's only for you to know why that was. But I suggest you keep an open mind and be open to other potentially nice new relationships, you might forget her sooner than you think.

ReputationRep:
    Jealousy. Pure and simple.

ReputationRep:
    In what way is he horrible to her?

ReputationRep:
    You LOVE her!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EskimoJo)
    Maybe because they're good friends. In which case, no, it's not weird at all.
    Thats your opinion. And I meant keep him there, for more reasons than friendship.

I guess i do still love her, but for those few not very nice people that didnt even read what I said, i did ask her out, but i was in such a bad state back then (been depressed for what, 10 months now? :'() she said no, and i wouldnt have expected anythinge else.

We go to different colleges, dont live that close, I havnt even seen her for a few months but I still really really really really care about her, she kept me alive for a while.

I guess ill do what the nicer people said and try and stay away, although i got hysterical last night and told her, but then told her later to just ignore me, shes used to it i guess. Ill stay away, but honestly, dont have many friends

Thanks guys

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon or delete please

Im a 17 boy, and one of my girly friends had sex with her boyfriend tonight. Weve known each other for quite a while, and got very close through some very bad times.

I admit i did have a thing for her, but got shot down and had to swallow it. And ive never liked that she has boyfriends, and i was so happy in a horrible way that she broke up with her boyfriend.

But now shes been going out with another guy for about 6 months, and hes horrible i really think he is. And they finally had sex and she lost her virginity, and i feel so so so so so so so so so so horrible and sick :'( my depression is flaring too. Why would i feel like this?

Im a virgin still, and i just want her to be happy but i really cant stand that shes had sex with him :'(

Help me understand
    You still fancy her. Not hard to figure out. :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    You have one-itis.

The only cure is to go out and get treament known only as 'clunge'. Your case is quite serious, so I reccomend high doses of it, too.

(Original post by Varciani)
    You have one-itis.

The only cure is to go out and get treament known only as 'clunge'. Your case is quite serious, so I reccomend high doses of it, too.
    I wish... i cant get a relationship because someone spread some totally random and untrue stuff about me at the local girls school (it was only something like, "hes a c**t" but its enough so any girl i talk to goes "i know about you" and walks off), i cant get a one night stand, even though im pretty good looking (apparently, ffs i hate how i look), but the only girls who pretend to like me are doing it because they're too young (which i REFUSE) or too young and as bragging rights.

Blah no one likes me for me

ReputationRep:
    I wish... i cant get a relationship because someone spread some totally random and untrue stuff about me at the local girls school (it was only something like, "hes a c**t" but its enough so any girl i talk to goes "i know about you" and walks off), i cant get a one night stand, even though im pretty good looking (apparently, ffs i hate how i look), but the only girls who pretend to like me are doing it because they're too young (which i REFUSE) or too young and as bragging rights.

Why does it have to be people from the local school? Get to know some different people, dude. Go out to a club/bar etc and work it.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say because you really care about your friend and don't want her to be hurt by this guy you think is horrible. Try and be there for her though without trying to make her decisions for her though, people have to figure things out for themselves...

ReputationRep:
    You have one-itis.

:yes: good prescription Doc.

I guess i do still love her, but for those few not very nice people that didnt even read what I said, i did ask her out, but i was in such a bad state back then (been depressed for what, 10 months now? :'() she said no, and i wouldnt have expected anythinge else.

We go to different colleges, dont live that close, I havnt even seen her for a few months but I still really really really really care about her, she kept me alive for a while.

I guess ill do what the nicer people said and try and stay away, although i got hysterical last night and told her, but then told her later to just ignore me, shes used to it i guess. Ill stay away, but honestly, dont have many friends

Thanks guys
    The best thing to do would be to find someone else who can take your mind away from her.

ReputationRep:
    You have one-itis.

This is genius and same with local united fan
    seems like the red gems are shining today lol!
    OP you have one-itis, you like her, she doesnt like you. get more firends, get some pussy of your own
    once you get more friends and get gfs or FBuddies, she will become more attracted to you, because of pre-selection. NOW youre just a normal sexually frustrated guy, and are clinging on to this one firend that don't care about you in that way.
    trust me, a few friends and gfs later, she will become more attractedd to you. the irony is that you won't be attracted to her as much because you've gone elsewhere, so the roles will be reversed as soon az you get that clunge
    reminds me of the film sex drive, bar the ending

ReputationRep:
    u fancy her.
    dont ever date her.
    please dont. trust me

ReputationRep:

go to a bar/club, supermarket. theres girls everywhere, and im sure that one of the ones you do find in these places are probably better than this girl. make this girl a thing of the past. she's using you as that "gay best friend" but you'er straight so it makes things worse.

ReputationRep:
    On the plus side you can now concentrate on working to destroy her relationship. She probably still won't go out with you, but at least she won't be going out with him either.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 8, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.