Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Problmes with booking practical test online Watch

ReputationRep:
    Have been trying to re-book my practical test on the dsa website and everytime I get to the section where it says it will show me the available dates, it tells me there isn't any! I have tried searching with other test centres but still, I get the same message. I have tried doing it all different kinds of ways and even on different systems but still, nothing! I know they had the site down for maintenence over the weekend but thats suppose to be fixed now.

I have tried ringing them direct to book over the phone but everytime I think I'm about to be put through to an operator, the messages basically says 'sorry we're too busy to take your call so book online', then hangs up!

Aargh Im tearing my hair out over this! Any advice? Anyone else having these problems?

ReputationRep:
    The system has been down
    (theres already been a threa don this )
    it was meant to go back up early on tuesday but didn't until about 5 and ever since has been having difficulties....luckily I managed to get it to work after telling me my theory number was wrong :eek:

just persevere....it needs sorting out so I assume theyre working on it

ReputationRep:
    Anyone having problems paying for the test online? It carries on rejecting my card for whatever reason, and Ive missed two of my intended test dates thanks to bloody messed up system!!!!!#

EDIT: Its finally done it! Later than I intended unfortunately! But its done!

ReputationRep:
    thanks for the rep

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else still suffering with this or is it just me?? Im ringing the 0300 200 1122 all day everyday and still, they tell me their too busy to take my call and Ive got the website on the go constantly and it just keeps telling me there are no availble dates no matter what test centre I try!

My theory runs out in september, please don't tell me Im going to have to pay out to resit that aswell!!!

ReputationRep:
    Mine comes up with dates....thats odd!(theyre always the same dates though...)
    *been checking for cancellations is why I know*

put in as the test centre 'northallerton' because I know there are dates there -- see if it comes up...if not then its just you broken not everywhere booked up...
    worth a try mebbes

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2009
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.