The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
snowy!
...21st or 11th? Lease on the accomodation starts on the 11th but don't really know. Got tickets to Bestival on the 13th for a last weekend before my mates and I all head off again, would be gutted to miss it.

21st so no worries. Anyway, didn't you say that you'd now moved to Bodington? if so, your contract starts either 16th (if you're in self-catered) or 19/20 if you're in catered.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Heh, haven't recieved that confirmation letter yet ^^. Only changed yesterday, so hopefully that's not unusual.

Why exactly is the self-catered accom before the catered? Presumably so we can scope out how much cutlery we need to buy?

Thanks for being the bearer of extremely good news by the way, cheers.
Reply 3
snowy!
Heh, haven't recieved that confirmation letter yet ^^. Only changed yesterday, so hopefully that's not unusual.

Why exactly is the self-catered accom before the catered? Presumably so we can scope out how much cutlery we need to buy?

Thanks for being the bearer of extremely good news by the way, cheers.

Maybe something to do with them having to provide meals for people in catering at the beginning? Also I think catering houses are used for conferences during the summer.
21st of october or september?
Reply 5
september

has anyone with conditional offers received accommodation offers yet?
Reply 6
september

has anyone with conditional offers received accommodation offers yet?

We don't get them till we are confirmed a place at the University for our course. e-mailed the accommodation office, cos i was having worries about that :smile:
Reply 7
I have about three million gigs around Freshers' week. Oh well.

Latest