Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i was suppose to swap shifts with a girl but couldn't come in for her shift again and didnt have her number to tell her, so came in for my shift and told the supervior what happened and he said dont worry about it work so i was working for two hours and was told by another supervisor to go home cause the other girl is here and i might not even get paid for the two hours i did. if they had told me at the start of the shift i would mind but to make me work two hours and then say you might not even get paid.

ReputationRep:
    its onlt two hours I have worked five hours without being paid you can take the time back. Also ask if you will get paid of they say no ask for the time back next time get her number

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.