Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I need some help with my IB Math Studies IA. I was thinking of doing the height in correlation the age of a person, and doing it on both genders.

I've only thought of this so far. Whats my next step? How do I do a plan? What types of data should I be collecting? How do I collect this data? How do I analyze this data, like what math formulas do I use?

Thanks a lot of the help in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Someone help please?

Please???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krazyking)
    Someone help please?

Please???

hey,

I'll help you out I got your pm asking about the maths IA and I'll send you one later on today with a reply (gotta go right now). Sorry for not saying earlier just been busy lol.

:hugs: keep an eye on your messages :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sociallyanxious)
    hey,

I'll help you out I got your pm asking about the maths IA and I'll send you one later on today with a reply (gotta go right now). Sorry for not saying earlier just been busy lol.

:hugs: keep an eye on your messages :yep:
    Alright so far I've done histograms to represent my data.

After that I've done two scatter plot graphs to calculate the correlation.

What should I do next? Should I also do mean, mode and median, if so why?

Thanks again.

ReputationRep:
    Someone help please!

ReputationRep:
    Hey yeah I need some help with that too. My topic is kind of similar to yours. Did you ever get a reply? Can you help me out too?

ReputationRep:
    I also need tips on this IA. Help please!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by krazyking)
    Hi,

I need some help with my IB Math Studies IA. I was thinking of doing the height in correlation the age of a person, and doing it on both genders.

I've only thought of this so far. Whats my next step? How do I do a plan? What types of data should I be collecting? How do I collect this data? How do I analyze this data, like what math formulas do I use?

Thanks a lot of the help in advance.

Did u finish that?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.